Chapter 39 - Abby

Start from the beginning

Liv pushed back up on her knees then moved down. When I felt Liv's tongue slide warmly over my clit I let loose with a loud, deep moan. Liv toyed and teased with my clit and then slid easily down through my wetness and swirled circles around, teasing until I bucked up impatiently, and then she pushed deeply into me.

"Ohhhh," I sighed, fingers twisting into the sheets.

Liv reached back up pulled my legs around her. She kissed up the soft flesh of my inner thigh, sucking and nipping, then brought her hands up under my ass, squeezing. She bent and eased her tongue back up inside me, sliding and fluttering. I pulled at her shoulders and rose her up to my mouth. Instinctively, she pulled her tongue slowly across that sweet spot and my thighs twitched and my stomach muscles clenched. She licked slowly back and forth, keeping constant pressure and sending me into a writhing, moaning frenzy. Then she flicked hard against it with just the tip.

"Oh god, Liv,"I gasped, feeling myself shuddering and rushing to what was clearly going to be a quick, intense orgasm under Liv's unrelenting efforts.

"Slower," I panted, but Liv was already closing her mouth over my throbbing clit and sucking the tender swollen flesh, nuzzling it against her teeth.

I felt my whole body flush as waves of steady, warm pleasure coursed over me and my thighs grew sticky and damp. Liv continued to lap with her tongue, coaxing every last sensation until I finally forced her away with a groan and lay panting heavily, one arm thrown across my face. I felt Liv move up, now pushing my shirt up and kissing along my ribs, under and across my breasts, licking and sucking my nipples, and finally settling along the side of me.

She buried her face in my neck and I just held her.

"I missed you so much, this has been torture being with you but not seeing you," Liv said quietly.

I turned to face my girl, rubbing my fingers across Liv's lower belly. I felt Liv's stomach muscles ripple and she shifted slightly. I took my index finger and impishly pushed down into Liv's folds. She was totally slick and I found what she was looking for easily. I wiggled my fingertips across her clit.

I heard Liv hiss, I bit my lip in a grin and wiggled faster. I pushed down and slipping inside her, curling my fingers back towards me, rubbing.

"Shit, Abby," Liv groaned.

I giggled and rolled over, scooting down between Liv's thighs. Liv melted back into the pillow. I spread her open with my fingers and blew softly against her skin.

Liv gave a small whimper. I leaned in closer and blew harder, so Liv could feel my breath. I touched the very tip of my tongue to Liv's clit, barely even brushing it. I planted a light kiss, sucking slightly. Liv squirmed now and put her hand in my hair.

"Abby," Liv whined. "Stop teasing."

"You know you don't hate it," I said blowing again.

"Ohmygod, I don't hate it," she hissed. "I don't fucking hate it, you know I love it."

I chuckled, "show me where you want me, baby."

Liv groaned, "Abby."

Liv sighed and closed her eyes. Then she brought her hand down and pointed, "there, right there."

I licked the tip of her index finger and Liv exhaled deeply.

"Show me how," I said swallowing hard, wondering how far Liv would play along, despite her vocal rest, before getting mad or just giving up. But, judging from the moisture rolling down her inner thigh, she wasn't close to that point yet.

Liv growled, torn. Clearly I was enjoying this. My tongue licked a hot trail up the inside of her thigh.

"Mmmmm," she hummed, feeling herself throb viciously. "Oh, Abby."