Benjamin looks up at Kiara and shrugs. "If you want...you can join them. I don't mind".

"I'm okay." Noah doesn't make any effort to move.

Kiara huffs, now becoming annoyed, "How about....you both join us."

~

That's how they ended up all sitting together. Kiara leans over, whispering to Zoē, explaining why Benjamin was sitting with them.

Zoē nods her head and smiles. "Scored you a nice one. And he's Latino, rawr."

Noah smiles at Benny, "You vegan or something?"

"Hm. No...no. It's just, these aren't cage free, are they?" Benjamin points down at Noah's food.

Noah chuckles. "Really, cage free?"

Benjamin blushes and smiles. "Yea...i-it's."

Noah chuckles, "Don't her flustered, Benjamín."

Kiara scrunches up her face, averting the conversation over to her, "So Noah. You play any sports?"

"Basketball. So Benjamin, you got any siblings?"

Benjamin looks away from Kiara back to Noah. "No. Just me and my mom. My dad left...well he's back now, but, I don't know."

"Hm. Sorry to hear that."

Zoē rolls her eyes and decides to speak up. "Uh, Noah. Are you like, fluent in Mexican?"

Noah lets out a laugh and shakes his head. "Uh. No, cause Mexican isn't a language, though I'm fluent in Spanish".

Zoē begins to turn red. "Oh..Uh. No, that's what I literally meant."

Benny giggles softly, looking down.

"Shit. That's a cute ass laugh."

Kiara scoffs, "Noah, the bell is about to ring, why don't I show you around."

"Yea, sure." Noah stands up from where he was sitting, grabbing his things from the table. He winks at Benny before starting to walk away.

Kiara smiles, "Just a sec," She walks over to Benjamin, "He will be mine. Okay? Back off. By the way, your giggle isn't cute, it's gay."

He looks up at her, his smile slowly fading.

"Pathetic."

Benjamin watches as they walk away and stands up, walking off to the men's room. He grabs a wad of tissue, wiping his eyes.

He hears football players laughing, which he proceeds to go into a stall to hide from them as they get closer to the bathroom.

They begin banging on the stall doors. "Is little miss queer in here?"

One guy walks over, shaking the stall door. Benjamin sniffs, wiping his tears. He opens the stall door, avoiding eye contact.

He goes to the sink, washing his hands. "Hey Ma'am. I think you're in the wrong bathroom."

A few guys chuckle, while Benjamin cuts off the sink. He walks over, trying to leave. "Nice try, faggot."