BONUS CHAPTER

4 Months Later

"Keyeion you can't fucking do that!!" Jaimee yelled and wiped the water from her eyes.

He chuckled. "My bad."

Jaimee was bent over the bath tub, allowing Keyeion to wash her hair since he ask.

"Stop playing. It hurts. Your nails are too sharp." she whined.

"I'm sorry. I'm done anyways." he said once he turned the tap off.

Keyeion dried and wrapped her hair with the towel and pulled her up to stand so she was facing him.

He pecked her lips and they left the bathroom and went to their room where Jaimee sat at her vanity, and Keyeion laid on the bed watching tv.

The kids were at school and since Jaimee and Keyeion didn't have anywhere to go, they stayed in. Jaimee didn't have to got to work seeing that the shop is closed due to renovation and inspection for a month.

Jaimee blow dried her hair and took a glimpse of outside, seeing how cloudy it look for it to be 10 in the morning.

She had this eerie feeling in the pit of her stomach. It wasn't the first time this feeling was overcoming her, but the second. She knew what she felt, like something bad was gonna happen.

Keyeion looked over at her through the glass and saw that her whole mood had changed from the one she portrayed earlier.

"What's wrong?" he ask once she began brushing her hair.

Jaimee shrugged and Keyeion thought it was cute how she did it.

"How you don't know what's up with you?" he chuckled.

"I just don't know. I have this strange feeling."

"Like what?" he got off the bed and went to lean on the wall so he could see her face.

"Like something bad is gonna happen."

"How do you know?"

"Key. I just know. It happen before. I'm not trusting what's gonna happen because this feeling is worst."

"What happen the first time?" he fold his arms.

Jaimee sat her brush down and look up at him.

"When we were in highschool, i had a crush on you. I over heard you and your friends talking about skipping school to go to the carnival. I wanted to go too so i went. All the while i was there, i felt weird, like i was gonna get in trouble or something. I finally get to talk to you but while we were talking, i still felt the same way. A little excited but scared at the same time. When you walked me home, i thought my mom was gotta whoop my ass but she didn't. Turned out she couldn't find Jada.

We went searching everywhere for her. She came back in the evening couple minutes before dinner. Turns out she ended up walking all the way from school because she missed the bus." she shook her head.

"And you're experiencing the same feeling now?"

"Yeah but... A little more weirder. Does that make sense to you?" she frowned.

"Kinda but i get where you're coming from."

"Okay." she sighed and went back to her hair.

"How bout i relieve some stress for you?" he walked closer to her.

"How about no. I don't wanna have sex. I'm not in the mood." she mumbled and he frowned.

"So you should take it from me whenever you in the mood but i can't?" he pointed to himself and Jaimee giggled.