Chapter 21: A Day With Her

"Good morning my sunshine." Keyeion came through the door with a breakfast tray.

"Morning." she mumbled and put the computer to the side. Keyeion put the tray in front of her and sat on the bed.

"How are you feeling?"

"Sore." she said grace and began eating.

"Well i cooked and ran a warm bath for you."

"Thanks. You know at one point i thought you forgot i was pregnant."

"I didn't. Besides, i was being extra careful."

"Oh." she smiled.

"What are you getting into today?" he ask and got up off the bed to put some clothes on.

"Your mom and my mom are coming over today to do the babies laundry and help me order some stuff." she ate a peice of bacon.

"Lastnight while i was talking to Anais, that Jason dude sent the designs."

"You pick one?"

"Yeah it was really hard though cause they both look good."

"That's how i felt when he was dojng the shop."

"He did that?" he ask and she nodded. "It look hella good." he said and spray on some perfume.

Keyeion was dressed in a gray sweatpants that bearly showed his print, a white t-shirt, a pair of white nike sneakers and a gray beanie.

"Where you going dressed like a slut?" she ask.

Keyeion laughed. "Chill. I'm bringing Jacion yo that lil play date in half an hour."

"It's 12 already?"

"Almost." he took the tray from infront of her and put it on the little table.

He helped her get out of bed and to the bathroom. She took her clothes off and got in the warm water with the help of Keyeion, and relaxed.

"Last night was the best sex we ever had in a while." he sat on the edge of the tub and rubbed her stomach.

"Yeah it was. I enjoyed it." she agreed.

"And i see you got a mouth on you too." he laughed and she slapped his arm.

"Where you going after the little date with Jacion?"

"To see Anais and the baby. She's still in the hospital." he said and she nodded. "Jacion came to apologize lastnight."

"He can keep it." she fumbled with her finger.

"Come on Jay, he's just a kid." he squeezed her thigh.

"I don't care."

"You're nust being petty right now."

"Ain't today a blessed day?" she smiled and he rolled his eyes.

Another couple minutes later she got out the tub and did her morning hygiene then got dressed in a sweatpants and one of Keyeions hooded sweatshirt.

"Be good okay?" he kissed her forehead then her lips.

"I'm always good."

"I'll believe you for the moment. But have fun. Amd the Jason dude said he'll be over in half an hour. I've already cleared the room out." he told her.

"Okay." she leaned on the door and watch him walk off to the car.

"Bye mom." Jacion waved at her and she fold her arms and smacked her lips then went inside once they were out of view.