Baby please!

~time skip to whenever Theodosia is born~ (i know Theodosia is born after john dies, but pretend it's before. ok? thx)

I was walking down the street, arm in arm with John. That's when i look over to see a beautiful young woman holding a baby, sitting on a bench with Burr. I let go of John's arm and run over to Burr, "OMG BURR!!! IS THAT YOUR CHILD?!"

they looked startled. but Burr laughs and says, "Theodosia, this is (y/n). she's the one i was telling you about." The woman-Theodosia- smiles and stands up to shake my hand. "and yes (y/n), this is my daughter, also Theodosia." little Theodosia giggles with her little curls and my heart melts, "aaaaaaaaaaw" i coo at her.

"may i hold her please?" older Theodosia smiled and handed her over gently. by this time John had walked over. When little Theodosia was in my arms i bent my head low and she booped my nose with her little finger. after another minute holding her i hand her back to Burr. i then turn around and whisper-yell at John, "excuse me mister, but why don't we have one of those yet!!!!" apparently i didn't whisper well enough because Burr and Theodosia start giggling. John blushed red hot. "no excuses mister!" i turn to Burr and his wife, "Thank you for letting me meet your babs!!!!" (yes i meant to spell it like that).

I grab John's hand and drag him to my apartment. "what are you doing?" he asks nervously. i turn around and give him my sly look and grab his hand. i drag him to my room and shut the door....

you're to young and innocent to know what's happening...... so.... NOPE. not describing THAT. 

~time skip~

John and i walked to the bar hand in hand that night. we were both so happy to be with each other. i leaned my head on his shoulder and he laid his head on my head. when we opened the bar door, i saw Cinnamon Bun and a girl i had never seen before. Cinnamon Bun looked nervous and probably wanted to leave. the girl on the other hand looked like she was enjoying herself. oh wait, she's drunk.

i walk over to that table and say, "HEEEY! Cinnamon Bun, come with us!" i grab his arm and drag him outside with John and me.

"whew thanks. she was getting on moi- how you say?- nervzzz?" "nerves" i correct. "ah yes. she was drunk." he explained. i nodded realizing i was right.

John smiled and said, "well you can hang out with us for tonight!"

The three of us then walked off into the darkness, probably going to yell at random people about abolishing slavery and to join the Revolution.

heey fam! ya'll like this sweet totally INNOCENT chapter? cool <3 see u later. peace