Meeting Him

(y/n)'s POV

i work at a bar in New York City. I get hit on a lot by drunk guys, or just guys in general. i have Mid-length, reddish-brown hair, and emerald-green eyes. My name is (y/n) (l/n). i am a slim but busty young lady. i guess that's why guys hit in me so much. i get sick of people coming in and get drunk and yelling at me to "give them another round tonight". i wouldn't call myself a rebel, or an abolishonist, but i fully DISAGREE with slavery. if our country is about "freedom" then why are we barging into other countries and forcing human beings to work for us for absolutley no pay, horrible conditions, and sometimes getting whipped?! i thought no one could be as confident about that as me, but again, i was proven wrong. proven wrong by a young man that went by the name of John Laurens. i'll tell you how i met this man.

It started on a normal workday for me at the bar. We weren't that busy that day; it was mid-day when two men came in discussing something about talking and smiling. after they talked for a few minutes, three men burst through the door singing at the top of their lungs about hating slavery and what-not. i chuckled to myself as they bombarded the two men who had come in before them. after finishing their song i asked them if they wanted a drink.

"hey boys!", i said flirtaciously, (as bartenders are supposed to)" are you going to get a drink or just sit there and argue?" i leaned on the counter letting a generous amount of cleavage show. all of their faces turned red. 

the man with aubern-brown hair and golden eyes, smiled and said "i'll have five whiskeys."   i nodded and pored five messy drinks into mugs, and slid them to the guys.

"what are your names?" i asked trying to start a conversation. they made their introductions: the one that ordered the whiskeys was john Luarens; the tall one with a bandana on his head was Hercules Mulligan; the short one with straight brown hair in a pony-tail was Alexander Hamilton; the french one with hair in a messy bun was Lafayette; and the one that was all salty was Aaron Burr. "nice to meet you all. i'm (y/n) (l/n)!"

My boss came out the back and said i could go. "well bye, boys." i winked to them and continued "will you be here tomorrow night?"

Hercules said, "we can be, Pretty. why? will you miss us too much?"  

i blushed and replied, " no. i'm off tomorrow and i wanted to have someone to hang out with." i then grabbed my bag, straightened my (f/c) skirts, and exited the bar with a flourish without letting them reply.

They would be there.

A/N" HIII!! did you like my first chapter? i hope to update soon!

i'l leave you to it then <3