Chapter 17: The Training Camp (Forest Version) Part 2

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Well, it was Natsu, who attacked..." the brunette said with a smile. It easied the atmosphere and the foxes relaxed too.

"... Why did you help? We are each others opponents right now." The girls said in a calmer tone. The brunette's just tilted his head to the question.

"Why?... Because you were in danger.(?) I'm not the type, that won't help his friends or family if they are need it, you know. And for me, you are my friend, Kamiki-san." Tsuna brightly smiled at the summoner girl, whose face blushed.

'What is with this place... there are so many naive people here!'

"And If we've already met, then we should go together for the lamp. I think that there is more dificult challenge to it then it sounded. And if there isn't, I'll find another one." The brunette continued. Kamiki's just looked at Tsuna, whose eyes were telling the truth.

She sighed silently, because she knew that she couldn't decline him. Kamiki looked at her familiars then at the brunette.

"Fine. And thank you for saving us." 'Again'

Tsuna's smile brightened a little.

"Your welcome, Kamiki-san."

"Izumo..." The tamer mumbled while she's blushing a little.

"Eh? Nani?" The brunette didn't hear it. The familiars find the scene amusing, but they stayed quiet. The girl's blush became redder.

"My name. You can call me Izumo." She said as she looked into the brunette's eyes. He blinked, then nodded in acknowledgement.

"Sure, Izumo-nee!"

●○●○●○●

Back to Rin

Rin was looking at Bon, waiting for the other to say something about the blue flames.

"Suguro-" Rin wanted to explain but he got interrupted.

"Is Moriyama-san alright?" Bon asked. Rin was shocked, but answered him.

'I...I see. So he hasn't seen.'

"Probably. Her forehead is bleeding, though."

Bon nodded then looked at the light.

"Switch it off, it attracts the moths."

"Oh, I see..." Rin replied. The atmosphere was awkward.

"Anyway, what was that blue like just know? 'Cause it's so dark and I got blinded, so I haven't seen what it was." Bon said. He didn't know but that one sentence calmed the half-demon down.

"Who- Who knows?! I couldn't see it well either!... so anyway, why did you come here for?" Rin changed topic.

"What for...? To help." Bon answered. Rin just blinked.

"... Weren't you the one who said that he wasn't gonna help anyone?" Rin asked which made the other student blush a little.

"Sh... sh*t up! You said that to your brother, too! And anyway who could ignore a scream like that? She sounded like she was gonna die!!" Bon huffed and Rin just laughed.

The lost Skyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें