Chapter 17: The Training Camp (Forest Version) Part 2

Start from the beginning

"You..." a familiar voice said. Rin quickly turned his head to the direction of the voice. There, he saw Bon standing there.

"What was that now?" He asked. Rin was shocked.

'Did, did he saw it?'

●○●○●○●

Meanwhile

When Tsuna stepped into the dark forest, he didn't light his lamp on. His Intuition told him. And anyway, he saw perfectly fine. Natsu was amused that the little brunette hasn't realized that his eyes were glimmering in sunset-colour.

Though, the blood-sucking moths appeared. But now, their voices reached the brunette and his familiar.

"Danger...danger... attack... follow the order..." They were chanting these words.

"Hey, what's the problem?" The brunette tried to speak with them, but they didn't listened. Instead, the bugs attacked them. Tsuna jumped out of their way and then glanced at his familiar.

He had to ask Natsu by telepathy, because they couldn't hear anything else.

"Natsu, what's wrong with them?"

"They lost their clear-mind. Something happened which caused them to become like this. Now, they are moving puppets, who only live to execute their master's orders." The little feline said.

Tsuna's eyes became dull and then asked Natsu to burn the demons. This way, they won't be used to do evil things. He sighed,and then continued to stroll in the forest. The brunette followed his intuition.

It was at this moment, when he heard his nee's scream and then after a minute, he saw that there was a light glimmer of blue flames.

Tsuna stopped and looked in the direction where the flames were.

"Do you want to go?" The little lion asked. The both of them know who was the origin of the flames.

"...no. Remember, Reborn said, that it's Rin-nii's trial too, and I shouldn't meddle in. And my Intuition says that there won't be problems..." 'now' Tsuna added silently.

They continued to walk, when they heard a shout.

"D*mn it, there are too many!" A familiar voice of a girl said. Tsuna and Natsu hurried over and saw that Kamiki was struggling with the moths while her two foxes were fighting. The two looked at each other and then nodded.

"Natsu"

"Understood" With that, the little lion went into action. He disappeared for a minute, but when he were back, all the Chuchis were on fire. The fox-tamer and her familiars didn't believe to their eyes.

"Wha-"

"Are you alright, Kamiki-san?"

She snapped her head to the direction of the voice and there saw the concerned look of the brunette. His familiar was on his shoulder.

"You... Tsuna! Were it you, who helped?" She asked with slightly suprise in her voice. Her byakkos were at her side, standing in defense.