Finale

"4x8? Oh yeah... thirty.....two. Finished! I turned my test paper down. I looked around. Louis is finished already. Maria and Kristy isnt yet finished. Antonio, he's finished. And Andrei, he's not yet finished, seems he's having a hard time. They're too slow." you mumbled in your mind.

Right now, it's your frist ever periodical test in college. Yes, you had a mind block that time, you forgot basic multiplication because of that stupiid Algebra. Louis? Oh yeah. It's Louis Crawford, your childhood bestfriend. He's also a scholar in NYU that he got back in Canada. You got two new boy friends, Antonio Guidotti and Andrei Garces. You really reviewed for this test since you need to maintain your VERY high grades. Math is a big shit. Yes, Greyson likes it and he's your friend, but you still hate it. 

Lunch time!

You had lunch in the cafeteria with Maria, Louis, Kristy, Andrei and Antonio.

Kristy: College sucks!

Maria: You've said it girl.

YN: But sometimes, it's fun too. Right boys?

You said as you much your clubhouse sandwich.

Andrei: Yeah! It's all about the girls!

Andrei is such a playboy, he loves playing aroung girls, cheating on them. he doesent know what girls feel. But still, even though he's a playboy, he's a great friend. he's very good in History.

Antonio: Well, it's fun. Especially the part that you're away from your mouthy parents.

Antonio? He's a mama's boy since he's the "unico iho", that means he's the only son with 3 older sisters. He always get scolded of being late going home since he's just staying in the library reading some books. He's a bookish man.

YN: But you know guys, we also have the part that we miss our parents. The way we kiss us everyday, calls you "sweetheart","baby", "little girl". I still miss those days. And also with my brothers.

Kristy: YUP! I miss my dad too....

Louis: Nah, stop with the drama part. Just eat your lunches, okay?

YN: Oh yeah, Lou's right. It's already 12: 29. We should get back in the building by 12:40.

You all ate your lunches. of course, Louis eats like a pig as always, but its funny. Cute. Super cute."Could you stop being cute? I cant resist it." you told in your head while smiling like a goat. 

"Shit! YN! Wake up! You already have a 1-year-boyfriend! Shut up!" you scolded yourself.

Speed up!!

Second Year of college.

Last holiday, you spent it in LA. Of course, with your mom, dad, Troy and 1-year-old Vince. And also with your old friends and most of all, Zack Green. They gave you alot of gifts. Cody and Greyson together with their friends also visited you and gave you your gifts. Zack gave you an anklet. Sweet!:

flash back.....

You and Zack went in the living room when no one's there, your families is in the dining area and Cody and Greyson is seating in the stairs near the leaving room talking about music industry.

You and Zack sat together in the couch.

Zack: Merry Christmas, sweet cheeks

YN: Merry Chirstmas again, cupcake! You have already greeted me alot of times this night! Are you tires?

Zack: No, as long you're the one i'm greeting the whole night.

YN: Oh stop it you.

Zack: Yn... close your eyes.