Chapter 7

Your POV

Cody: Shall we?

YN: Okay!

You are now leaving the hospital. Cody paid the hospital bills. Alli was carrying of your few things. She was ckecking out your bag and looking for your beauty secret. Awhile ago, she tweeted:

@AlliSimpson: Now holding @yourtwitterusername's bag! Lucky me! #BestDayEver

Alli became your bestfriend since you met when you woke up. You went inside the limo, thank God no one noticed you. You sat between Alli and Cody. Alli is talking to you the whole trip while Cody, just staring at you and listening to your conversation. You and Alli talked about random things, she has a crush on Zac Efron and Taylor Lautner, she had her first boyfirend when she was 12. You shared jokes and gossips.

You told the driver the location of your house. After 30 minutes, you're home.

Alli: Your house is much bigger than ours! I want a home like that! Cody, can you give us a house like YN's?

Cody: Ok, I'll give you on... how about... NEVER? **smirks**

Alli: CODY!

Cody: hahahahah...

Alli: Big brothers,, soooo predictable.

YN: Yeah right! Just like my older brother, Troy.

Alli: Oh, i know Troy! I saw some pictures of him lately. Is Penelope and him dating?

YN: Yup! OFFICIALLY dating.

'

Alli: Awww... i wish I was Penelope. I get Troy to be my boyfriend. Troy is kinda hot, he looks like a boy version of you!

YN: Thanks! Well, I got to go! I need to finish some homeworks. Bye and thank you very much!

Alli: bye YN!

You waved goodbye to Alli. Cody didnt say goodbye to you, even a simple smile or just look at you leave. Ugghh... Is that very irritating?! You went inside the house, Consuela was there. Still no Troy and Dad. Just Consuela.

Consuela: Where have you been YN? I'm so worried about you! I was about to call your dad and brother. And what's that scar on your head?

YN: Consuela, I'm okay! I spent the night with Penelope and then I fall down their stairs. That's it! Dont need to worry, Consuela!

Yes, you lied to your maid. If you say the truth to her, she might say that to your dad and brother.

A year passed.....

Now, you're 16, you're still in touch with Cody and Alli. Penelope and your brother broke-up because of Troy and also, Peyton and Sandy are over, too and also with Josh and the outsider girl. This year had been so bad, you had your first B- grade. SUPER UNLUCKY.

You and Cody had been bestfriends. You go out in a friendly date, and of course, paparazzis are making stories that you two are dating. Cody is super sweet to you, just like he's your boyfriend already. Zack Green moved in to Brazil, but he said he's still courting you, he's kinda jelous of you and Cody. You friends in London? No communication with them already, you keep texting on them but no reply. Your mom are not visiting you in LA because of work. But this year, you got to be a Victoria's Secret teen model, that's why you gained more fans. You've been friends with Cody's friends too, like Madison Pettis, Jake Thrupp, Josh Winnington and other more.

Today, you, Penelope and Sandy are heading to your grandma's vacation house in the Oklahome. Sandy and Penelope wentto your house with their bags with them.