Chapter 11

"I LOVE YOU YN!"

"OMG! YOU'RE SO PRETTY IN PERSON!"

"CAN I GET AN AUTOGRAPH?"

"PICTURE WITH YOU PLEASE!"

"WHO'S YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND?"

"SO, YOU HAD YOUR FIRST BOYFRIEND?"

"WHAT'S HIS NAME?"

"IS HE ALSO A CELEBRITY?"

"IS HE BLACK OR WHITE?"

"DID YOU BROKE UP WITH CODY?"

Paparazzi and fans welcomed you in New York. A tall white man in tux and shades with the board sign that has your name on it.

Man: Good Evening ma'am. I'm Bob Anderson. Are you Miss YN?

YN: Uhh Yeah...

Man: Well, please come with me. I'm your chauffer. I was sent by New York University to fetch you here and send you to your dorm. Congratulations of being a scholar. And I'll help you with your luggage.

YN: Oh, okay. That welcome was very formal. And here're my luggage.

He took your luggeage from yours.He led you to a black limo. WOW. The NYU owns it. You went inside. There was a radio, cd played, flat screen TV, air-conditioned, mini refrigerator, a reversable couch-to-bed and a massage chair. You can almost live there. You had a 15-minute-trip. While on the way, you were on the phone with Zack.

YN: Hey!

Zack: Hey there sweet cheeks! How's  New York?

YN: Of course, paparazzis and fans attacked me

Zack: Are you ok?

YN: Yes, dont worry baby.

Zck: oh, if that's the case. Who's with you?And where are you already?

YN: Im in the limo of NYU, on the way to my dorm. Bob's with me, the chauffer.

Zack: Ok. Take care of yourself cupcake! I'll call you later.

YN: Okay. I love you!

Zack: I love you too sweet cheeks!

end of phone convo....

You really really love Zack. You dont love him because he's cute,hot, popular and rich. You love him because he's different. Different from other boys.

Bob: Here we are, YN!

YN: Oh, okay.

Bob opened the door for you. He led you to a big house. A mansion-like house. He told you it was the NYU dorm. The left side is for the boys and the right side is for the girls, like you. You met the guardian of the girls' dorm, Daisy Gaubblebop, 29 years old.

Daisy: Hello Ms. YN!

YN: Hi!

Daisy: Well, I'm Daisy Gaubblebop, 29. And I'm the guardian of the girls' dorm. Here's the rules of the dorm. Follow it. If you not, good luck.

YN: o...okay...

You read the paper that Daisy gave you:

- Curfew hour 11:00PM-6:00AM
-No boys in the dorm
-Girls are not allowed to go in the boys' dorm
-Lights must be off by 9:00PM
-No outsiders must go inside your dorm
-Your dormmates must be in the same class with you
-No making of noise in the corridor
-Stealing is very prohibited

Daisy led you to your dorm. 961. Dorm 961. You opened the door. The room was super big, luxury. Yeah!

First, it has a living room with a flat screen tv, a kitchen with gas range,microwave,toaster,dishwasher,1 sink and a big refrigerator. Also, it has 3 bedrooms. You went in your bedroom. It was big, too, a single bed, closet,tv,cabinet,bookshelf,study desk,couch and some extra cabinets.