Chapter 8

Cody: Hey, YN, are you still there?

YN: Oh yeah....

Cody: So, whose better?

YN: Uhh..--

 Someone shouted from downstairs.

Grandma: YN! Come down! We've got visitors!

YN: Right away, grandma!

YN: Cody, I need to end this phone call. Call me again, okay? Granny's calling me.

Cody: Ummm.. Okay. I'll call later.

Cody's POV

Why should i have asked her that ridiculous question? Argh, i hate myself! Okay, I admit it trhat I like YN, so much. In the first second that I met her, when she woke up from the acciddent, shes like an ANGEL. A PERFECT angel. She GOT ME GOOD. She's always ON MY MIND. I wanna be with her ALL DAY. iYiYi-im missing her already even though she will be gone for three days only. Im not worried because she'll gonne be away, I'm worried because Greyson is there. Greyson Chance. He's better than me, more hotter and she's super kind. Me? I'm just a simple singer, I'm not cute like him. Im so different. I cannot be liked by YN. She's too good for me. I'm sure YN will like Greyson, she'll fall for him. And... the worst part, they may be a couple someday. OMG, quit out you thoughts, Cody Simpson!

Greyson's POV

Yeah, I like her. I love her. So much. She's my Little Mercedes Benz Girl. She's so stunning. Perfect, indeed. I want her to be mine. She's the most aweome girl I ever met. She's not like the other celebrity girls who is nice in camera but when the camera is not "on", they're meaner than a demon. She's sweet like a candy. Smells like a flower. Stuns like a star. And pretty like the moon.

Your POV

When I got downstairs. My grandma was there, and some visitors. There were two visitors. A grandma who is just like my granny and a white guy that is just as your same age.

Your Grandma: Oh, here she is!

Grandma: Oh, is this already YN? She's so pretty! 15 years passed since the last time I saw you! You were so little back then.

YN: oh... hi!

Actually, you don't remember that woman.

Your Grandma: She's Mrs. Crawford, YN. She's my co-teacher back in Cheyenne Middle School. And this is Louis Crawford, her grandson. You used to be playmates when you were little!

YN: Oh, i remember....

Louis: Nice to meet you again YN!

YN: Nice to meet you too! I saw pictures of me with you back then in my baby album.

Louis: Oh yeah, I have pictures of you too!

Your grandma: How about you, YN, talk with Louis upstairs while me and Mrs. Crawford have some adult talk?

YN: Sure grandma!(to louis) Let's go!

You led Louis in your big room.

Louis: Woah! Nice room, YN!

YN: Yeah, I'll be staying in this room for three days.

Louis:Oh, we should hang out sometimes. I'm taking a vacation here too since the third periodical test just ended.

YN: Yeah, I've been so tired of the tests. Then when we come back from our short vacation, we'll gonna have our entrance tests for different college schools. School is not cool....

Louis: Yeah, you've said it! it's just ike jail. Worse than the jail.

YN: Yeah right!(laughs)

Louis: So, i knew that you have a brother. Where is he?

YN: Oh, Troy. He's in our house in LA. He doesent wanna go herer.

Louis: Oh, yeah. I can still remember times when we play tag in the park when we were little.

YN: Yeah! And I always stumble, trip and have an accident.Im such a klutz back then.

Louis: How's life being a popular fashion model? i saw a lot of your endorsements! And also, I  remember that dating thingy. You're dating Cody Simpson right?

YN: WHAT!? No way, we're not dating, we're just friends.

Louis: Oh, okay.

You and Louis talked about random thingys. After an hour,

Mrs. Crawford: Louis! We got to go!!!

Louis: I'll right be there, grandma!

YN: Seems you need to go already. I'll go with you downstairs.

Louis: Okay, lets go!

You and Louis got downstairs. Before they went outside, Louis came back to you and give you a piece of paper, with written words and numbers on it. It was Louis' number.

Louis' POV

So, I met her again. My childhood crush. She's awesome to talk with. She's funny and honest, she's very special to me. I like her since when we were little. We got apart when we went back to Texas from our vacation in their country. I always spy on her twitter account but I'm too shy to tweet her. You know, 15 years passed and how can she remember me? Besides, she's dating with a celebrity, me? I'm just a simple guy, not a celebrity like Cody Simpson.

Your POV

Your vacation is done already. You're back in LA. You're reviewing for your entrance exam for college in next 3 weeks. You're in library. You're about to give your library card to Penny(the usual librarian) when a familiar voice answered you.

YN: Penny, Ill gonna borrow again some books. Here's my card.

?: Okay!

YN: Greyson?

Greyson: Didnt noticed me,dont you?

YN: Why are you here?

Greyson: I just wanna visit you here and the librarian is on the phone, so, I'll gonna replace her for some minutes.

YN: How nice of you!

Greyson: Here's your card. Have fun reading!

YN: Sure!

It's not usual to see celebrities replacing librarians, you know!  You grabbed 4 thick hardbound books. You said goodbye to Greyson and went outside with the books you borrowed.

___________________________________________________________

gonna update again next week or tomorrow!

OMG! Three boys likes you!