Chapter 10

Next day after your entrance test for college, will be the day where the the passers will be announced.

Principal Hudson: Ok, class. I'll gonna announce the passers of yesterday's test. Out of 30 students of this class......

The whole class is murmuring and very nervous about the announcement,

Principal Hudson: All of you passed!

The whole class cheered because of joy. You hugged your friends so tight! But, the principal will gonna say something last.

Principal: Calm down students! For the last announcement, the highest scorer of the test will recieve a full scholarship in New York University!

The whole class cheered, again.

Principal Hudson: And the highest scorer is.......... YN!

You were very suprised when the principal siad that. Everyone congratulated you, even the faculty teachers! Everyone was super proud of you. Lunch time, you treated the whole class for being kind to you. Everyone admired you and idolized you because of your intelligence. You're perfect, you have beauty and brains. Principal Hudson invited you to his office and talked about the scholarship.

Principal: Okay Ms YN. Congratulations again!

YN: Thanks sir! I really appreciate it. I cant believe that I passed the exam!

Principal: yeah, you should be! You're so lucky. And I called you here to discuss to you about the scholarship in New York University. The scholarship comes with:

- Daily Allowance

- Free books

- Free school supplies that you have picked

- Free Tuition fee

- Solo dorm

Is that sound good, Ms. YN?

YN: Yeah! I'm so excited about it.

Principal: You'll leave LA a week before the new school year starts.

YN: Okay, sir!

You feel so blessed that day. When you got home, you said it to your dad, friends, Consuela and of course, your mom!  In the same time, they're nervous because you dont know any person in New York.

Your final periodical test came. The test looks easy for you. And of course you're the highest scorer again. You had a little victory party in your house. You invited all of your friends in your house. you ate, danced, sang and had fun! That was the best party you ever had!

Graduation Day.

You wore the pink dress that louis gave you. You fixed your hair, put on some cologne and grabbed your pouch bag. Your mom came to your graduation too! You, Troy, Mom and your Dad went to your graduation. You sat in the front row between Penelope and Sandy. Troy and the boys are far away from the girls' seats.  You got alot of awards and also with your friends. The third honor was Sandy, the second honor is Zack, the first honor is Penelope, Troy is the salutatorian. And guess what? You're the valedictorian!

You got alot of awards, trophies, medals and certificates. After the graduation program, you and your friends had a celebration in Pizza Hut.

In your summer days, you hanged out with your friends, family and also with Greyson and Cody. They're your new suitors. Louis? No contact with him since he's in Canada. Also in summer, you mom and dad is married again. You had a little brother named Vince. You took care of him, played with him and treated him nicely. Your last day in LA came. You and your friends had a beach party, by that time, Vince is already one month old. Some fans noticed you and attacked you asking for autograph and pictures with them.

You packed up your things by night. Before you left, you had to meet Zack in the tree in the bottom of the hill near your house. You saw him, there, leaning on the tree.

YN: Hi Zack!

Zack: Hey....

YN: So??....

Zack: Uhhh...

YN: What?

Zack: Please dont leave me. I cant live with out you. You've been my friend since our first year in high school. I fell in love with you in the moment I met you. I really want to court but I'm too scared because I know you'll just reject me. I'm not like Cody. He's a celebrity and I'm just a simple boy. I cant be like him. But please YN, dont leave. I....I.... I love you.

YN: psss...pshh....shhh...shahahahahah....

Zack: Why? What's laughable?

YN: It's just, you said it too fast. But Zack, I need to leave. I got this, okay? I f you love me, then let me be happy. Okay? And thank you for admiring me. I really apreciated it. I love you too, Zack.

Zack: Well.. Does that "I love you too" means "yes"?

YN: Wha... What "yes"?

Zack: That... that I can be your boyfriend.

YN: Pshh.... Maybe? ahahahha.... If that is what you think!

Zack: Woah... Oh my God... I LOVE YOU YN!

Yn: Love you too...

Zack hugged you very tight. You had a crush on him too, he's hot and popular. He's very kind to you. You admire him so much.

Zack: Well, arent we should do what normal couples do?

YN: Oh.. yeah.. Ok, close your eyes.

Zack: OK, im closing it.

YN: One,

In each count, you're leaning to your new boyfriend, Zack.

YN: Two...............Two and a half...... Three

By the time you said three, you crashed your lips to Zack's. It was magical, butterflies in your stomach and you feel sparks. This kiss was better than Cody's. Your kiss lasted for 10 seconds.

Zack: That was.... AWESOME! Oh, i love you so much!

YN: I love you more!

You hanged out with your boyfriend. You took pictures with him, composed silly songs and talked about your flight in NY. He keeps telling you to not leave. But you said no. You need to study.

Before you left, you said your last words to your friends. And also, to Zack.

Zack: I'll gonna miss you cupcake....

YN: I'll gonna miss you too so much, darling. Take care, okay?

Zck: Okay...

For the last time, you gave your man a goodbye kiss, this time, on the lips, infront of your friends. Your friends was super shocked when they saw that kissing scene. All of them was like "OMG". You must to see their faces! It's so hilarious!

You went inside your car, your mom, dad, Troy and Vince will gonna fetch you to the airport.

You said your goodbyes to your family. you'll gonna miss those guys, so much.

You checked in by 8am. You went on twitter and tweeted with your picture with Zack.:

@yourtwitterusername: Goodbye LA... Hello NY! I'll gonna miss you...(picture of you kissing Zack's cheeks)

You tweet gained alot of RTs and favorites. The twitter had gone crazy for your tweet, he's your first boyfriend, bro!

Finally, you've arrived New York.

______________________________________________________________________________

so.... your first boyfriend is Zack, the blonde boy.

ATTENTION!

Comment down the boy you want be with YN at the end!

Choices:

Zack

Greyson

Louis

Cody

i'll gonna update next week!

xoxo

Catherine