Chapter 3

Stewardess: Ladies and Gentlemen, we've finally arrived our destination Los Angeles, California. You can now get out the airplane. But before you leave, please check your valuables. Thank you for flying with Los Angeles Airlines. Please fly with us again.

Yeah, you've finally arrived your new home, LA. Troy is getting his and your laptop bag in the cabin. You came down the airplane, the sun is not yet rising because its still 5am. When you got your suitcases, you and Troy went ahead outside the airport. Fans and paparazzis are welcoming you, fans asked for pictures and autographs.

You recognized someone, it was Kevin, your father. His face doesent changed for a decade, still looking young. Troy recognized him too, once you came closer to him, a tight hug was recieved by you and Kevin from your dad.

Dad: Oh my god! You're so big already!

Troy: Hi Dad

YN: Hey...

Dad: You're so tall! Okay, lemme help you with your baggage and lets go to the car.

Your dad's car was a black Mercedes Benz,he just came from his flight from Australia (your dad is a head pilot of an LA airline). You went to the backseat and Troy sat in the front seat next to your dad. The car smells pine freshener, and the seats are comfy. Troy and your dad talked about you lives in London, your school, friends and also, he said also about the boy who courts you, Harry. Troy really likes Harry for you, he's cute, kind and smart.

After an hour, you've arrived your new house. It was blue, looks like for a rich family. Your dad is a really rich man because of his job, and you and Troy got his intelligence! The cargo containing your other stuffs have arrived, your Dad signed it. Your housemaid that is around 40's named Consuela toured you around the house, once you got in your new room. You were amazed. There is a single bed in a corner with your favorite design of bedsheet, big flatscreen TV, walk-in closet, bathroom with bathtub, study desk and butterfly designs in the wall. Your dad really know your type.

YN: Dad, how did you kno--

Dad: Your mom told it to me, I also designed your brother's room! Its pure black and white, and your is purple and pink.

YN: Dad, you still owe us something.

Dad: What is it, sweetie?

YN: You didnt gave us gifts in our 10 birthdays.

Dad: Okay, well, list 10 gifts you want in a paper, give it to me as soon as you're done, okay?

YN: Sure...

Dad: I'll just be downstairs.

YN: Kay...

You explored your room, there are few new clothes in your closet gave by your dad. You put your clothes from London and the ones gave by your friends in your walk-in closet. It has a 3 sides, in one side, you put you shoes, handkerchefs, undies, socks and towel, in the another one is your tops and bottoms, and accesories, and is the last side is your dresses and bags. Your clothes was mostly given by the fashion lines you've worked for. After that, you went in the study desk and grabbed a lengthwise paper and a pen.

You've wrote the 10 gifts you want from your dad, the things you really really really want. After 15 minutes of thinking what you want from him, you went downstairs. Your dad was in the living room with Troy.

YN: Dad, here it is!

Dad: Okay!... *looks at the paper you wrote on* Woah!

YN: What? You dont want to give those? Okay, I'll go back to London, let's go Troy!

Dad: Noooh.. No no! Okay, I'll give you these stuffs for my YN. Okay, okay.... woah..

YN: Very well said! I need those by tomorrow!