• 1 •

| No spoilers |
(Modern AU)
Feyre ~

"8!" We all gathered around the television and counted down the seconds untill the ball dropped, ringing in the new year.

"7!" The whole inner circle cried out in unison.

"6!" Rhysand draped his arm over my shoulder, pulling us closer together on the sofa as I pressed my head into the crook of his neck.

"5!" Our whole living room was trashed, but we having the best times of our lives.

"4!" An end was already coming to this amazing year... At least it wasn't like the year before where I basically ran out on my wedding day with that useless broken tool.

"3!" Moving in with Rhys, my boyfriend of almost two years, was the best decision I've ever made.

"2!" Through the large windows behind the television, we saw three gleaming shooting stars.

"1! Happy New Years!" All of our party horns blew and confetti was thrown all over the place.

"Happy New Year, Feyre Darling." Rhys purred,  cupping my face in his hands and kissing me lovingly. I could already tell that this year was gonna be even better than the last.

We broke apart, gasping for air. "Anyone up for some beer and champagne?" An already drunk Az called out.

Elain politely declined the offer and Nesta had only taken a few sips before chugging a couple of glasses. "Here's to 2018!" Mor cheered, raising her glass into the air as the rest of us followed.

Once the guys were pretty drunk, they had the randomest contests ever. Including who had the largest wingspan... (A/N: Ik this is supposed to be an AU, but I just wanted to include that in 😂)

We had a whole table dedicated to all of our snacks and food. Rhys gobbled up a handful of Reese's minis, "Does this count as canibalism?" he asked with his mouth still full.

The rest of the party was just a blur in my head. I'm guessing at one point they all returned to their rooms.

Slowly, I opened my sleep dusted eyelids and found myself tangled up on the couch with Rhys. I kissed his forehead as he began to stir at my touch.

"Well this sure is a large mess to clean," I said, realizing how many champagne glasses and beer bottles were scattered over the kitchen counter and floor.

"Why don't we just get the others to clean for us," he answered. "After all, we're the ones paying the bills for this place."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, "I love you, Rhys," I whispered.

"I love you too, Feyre darling," kissing me passionately.

Suddenly, pushing him off, "You taste like beer, prick." He chuckled and only continued to kiss me and soon trailed down to my neck.

"Why don't we take this upstairs?" He smirked, scooping me into his arms as I shrieked.

| Author's ~ Note |

These aren't necessarily going to be for each day of the year, like how I wrote about New Years on the first chapter.
And I am not trying to publish every single day of the year, I just randomly came up with that title because I have no idea...