6 i sing like a mofo!

Start from the beginning

Once your mine, there's no going back.

they finished. Many people clapped and Naomi ran up to me,"Alright babe! Go sing like a mofo!!" i was going to kill her. 

     As i walked up to the Dj i felt Alfred follow behind me. "Gods!" i said, "What the hell do i sing?" Alfred shrugged. "Something..... by MCR?" then it hit me. I knew it. "DJ!" i said. he looked down to me, "Stella singing Surrender The Night!" 

     I walked up to the microphone slowly, my sotomach filled with butterflies. "Stella singing Surrender The Night." a snicker came from my left and a looked down to see Amber and her sluts. Alright, it's time for you idjits to listen to my sexy ass. i thought. the music began and i looked over the crowd. i opened my mouth

Everyone's a passenger tonight,

Just another accidental on the freeway of this life.

We'll drive on, and on, and on, and on.

We'll drive on, and on, and-

I'll remember this night when you're gone

You surrender your heart,

I surrender every dream,

Every weapon you've got,

Every secret that I keep,

You can fight this all you want,

But tonight belongs to-

Just another surgery tonight,

Well if you amputate the loneliness,

Anesthesia dims the lights.

So dream on, and on, and on, and on.

So dream on, and on, and-

I'll remember your eyes when you're gone

You surrender your heart,

I surrender every dream,

Every weapon you've got,

Every secret that I keep,

You can fight this all you want,

But tonight belongs to me

And I'll watch you in your sleep

'Cause tonight belongs to me

You can fight this all you want,

But tonight belongs to...

Sparks against the railing,

Distant phantoms wailing.

Through the windshield sailing,

With these airbags failing.

Now you surrender your heart,

I surrender every dream,

Every weapon you've got,

Every secret that I keep,

You can fight this all you want,

But tonight belongs to me

And I'll watch you in your sleep,

You can fight this all you want,

But tonight belongs to me,

      i finished. there was a pause, thn the intier place lit up in thundrous applouse. I grinned and some yelled, "THATS MY SEXY FRIEND!!! SHES SINGLE!!!" i waved and was starting to leave the stage when a drink came flying at me. let me say one thing, im a badass. I caught the drink without spilling a drop on me. I walked up to the Microphone and said, "Amber, try to aim at my feet next time, you'll graze them... maybe." and with that i walked off the stage leaving people laughing at my statement. as i walked past the sluts i sat the drink down on thier table and grinned, "Bitch please." i mused aloud to them. i spun on my heel and strode to my table only to me tackled by Feli and Naomi. "I told you ya can sing!!" she said.  "Amber singing Love Me Dead." we all stopped and stared up at the stage, she strode up in her frilly pink dress, "This is for a certian hottie named Alfred Jones!" and she began to sing, "LOVE ME CANEROUSLY! LIKE A SALT SORE SOAKED IN THE SEA!" laughter rose up in to the air. Amber sounded like a broken record. ALfred and i both looked at eachother and started laughing harstericly."NARCISSISTIC AND MEAN!" she sang as her drawn on eyebrows were wiggling. "GET OFF THE STAGE!" someone yelled. Suddenly people stared hating out loud. needless to say sh ran off the stage angirly. LOLZ XD!!!!! 

     By the time France and Italy started to sing our table's food came. I grinned as my two tacos and a double stacked cheese burger with fries was sat in front of me, "i love this place." i said. Alfred turned and gaped at my plate, "Whoa girl." he said, "You sure you can eat all that?" i nodded my head vigorously. i then promptly began to stuff my face. Within a few minutes i had eaten everything, as had Alfred. i leaned on him and sang, "FUll at last!" he wiped off some crumbs and i striaghtend up. "Alright!" the Anouncer walked onto the stage, "Tonights best group perfomance goes to Naomi and Arthur! Mainly because Arthur tried so hard and Naomi didn't!" laughter flowed though the room and Naomi stood and Shouted, "HELL YEAH!" it was then that the room erupted into pleased laughter. "Tonight's king and queen are..... Claude and Stella!" the room erupted into applause and Naomi and i highfived. Alfred put his arm around my shoulder, "Nice job dude!" i laughed but quickly got his arm off of me. It was.... weird. He touched me and i had this weird feeling in my stomach... ughz...

(this was way too long, but hey! Alfred kinda made a move.... AND IGGY GOT SOME!! please comment and vote.)