Chapter 28

The Ten Tails let out a fearsome roar making everyone cover their ears. Lightning struck, the oceans waves clashed, the wind raged together and the clouds formed turning darker and darker.

Madara smirked, "the real fun is about to start." He said. Kakashi looked at the Ten Tails and activated his Kamui. I'll make the Ten Tails disappear! Kakashi thought.

Suddenly Onito appeared in front of him. "Looks like you were waiting for it too, Kakashi." Obito said and put his hand on Kakashis shoulder as they were both sucked into his Kamui.

"Sasuke! I leave things to you." Kakashi yelled before he disappeared.

"Shit! Everyone brace yourselves! It's going to use the Tenpenchii!" Kurama yelled. The while ground began to tremble and suddenly a huge explosion went off.

"There... that should clean up a bit." Madara said as the smoke began to slowly clear. His expression turned to shock when he saw that all the Shinobi were still alive.

"W-What happened?" Hinata asked. Sasuke panted and fell on one knee panting heavily, he turned his head to see Kurama completely exhausted. The nine-tails held his ground and let out a deep growl.

"Kurama, what is this?" Sasuke asked noticing a orange-red cloak around the others.

"Cloaks I managed to share it with everyone but it sucked out a lot of my chakra... sorry..." Kurama answered and suddenly the cloaks began to fade.

Sasuke shook his head and smiled, "you did well enough." Sasuke said. The Ten Tails put its hands together and let out a roar as it began to charge up chakra.

Sasukes Susanoo disappeared and he cough clutching his injured arm. Who knew the Susanoo could take up so much chakra... Sasuke thought.

Suddenly a few shinobi stood in front of Naruto. "Everybody! Let's join our forces!" Hinata exclaimed. Sakura came up from behind and put her hands on Sasukes back, her hands began to glow green.

"I'll heal you." She said and Sasuke nodded. He turned his head smiled. Everyone. He thought.

Meanwhile

Kakashi and Obito appeared in another dimension, the both of them were thrown out in opposite directions. Kakashi made the first move as he skidded on the floor and turned around.

His hand engulfed in lightning, he lunged himself towards Obito who is still on the ground. "Lightning Blade!" He yelled but suddenly he stopped, his hand centimeters away from Obitos face.

"Heh... you're still hesitating." Obito spoke and smirked. "You've had a lot of chances to kill me so far. I was surprised to see you show pity for an enemy in a fight."

Kakashi stayed silent. "Got a guilty conscience?" Obito asked and again Kakashi stayed silent. "Do you feel guilty because... you couldn't keep your promise to me?"

Kakashis eyes widened, "are you trying to convert me?" Obito asked.

"Obito..." Kakashi finally spoke up. "Let's stop this. It's not too late to stop... it's not too late for you to go back and be your past self."

Obito laughed. "I'm going to tell you one thing Kakashi, its ridiculous that you feel guilty towards me." Obito said as he slowly stood up.

"If you think that I started this war only because of you and Rin... then you got it all wrong." Obito state sternly, his Sharringan looked into Kakashis eye and he froze.

Obito walked closer to Kakashi, his finger tips touching his shirt. Kakashis hand trembled and before he knew it Obito walked right up to him. Kakashis hand piercing his chest.