Chapter 17

Fugaku cleared his throat getting the boys attention. The two grinned at their father. "Hey, tou-san." Sasuke said still trying to calm himself from Naruto's joke.

"O-Oy... stop laughing." Naruto said trying to contain his laughter. The blonde put his hand on his stomach and looked away, shivering.

"Y-You stop!" Sasuke argued and looked the other way also shivering, "eyebrow less might hear you for insulting his last name."

Naruto let out a small laugh, "seriously... stop." Naruto said before the both of them burst out laughing. They laughed so hard that they started crying. Fugaku watched as the two slowly calmed down.

Minato approached Fugaku and was about to greet Naruto and Sasuke but Fugaku spke up first. "How was training?" He asked.

The two boys shrugged. "It was good... but maybe a little too much destruction." Naruto explained while letting out a chuckle.

"Did you restore the place?" He asked again earning a nod from Naruto in response.

Suddenly there was an abrupt knock on the door, "got it." Naruto said, he swiv5around and opened the door to reveal three boys. Two of them looked alike and the other different.

"Yo!" One boy exclaimed

"Yo!" One boy exclaimed. Naruto grinned and welcomed the three boys in.

"Glad you guys could make it." Naruto said.

"Yeah, but I only wish that Recca and I didn't have to do errands for mom before we were allowed to come here." The boy with yellow eyes said letting out a heavy sigh.

The boy has sapphire coloured hair, a black bandana hung around his neck, he is wearing an earing on his left ear, a late grey jacket, black and blue patterned shirt, bracelets on each wrist and black pants.

"Must've been hell doing that, am I right Tsukune?" Naruto asked and the boy with sapphire hair nodded.

The boy next to him nodded as well, "nice to see you too, Recca. I see you're as quiet as always." Naruto said.

The boy also has yellow eyes and looked exactly like Tsukune except his hair is purple, he wore the same jacket, underneath he wore a white button down shirt, a neck tie and a black vest.

"Hey! Don't forget about me!" The third boy exclaimed waving his arms in the air. Naruto turned to the boy and chuckled.

"Sorry Rei." Naruto said.

" Naruto said