" I guess your right " He sighed.

" That pained you to say huh? " I asked and we shared a laugh.

"  A whole fucking lot " He tells me.

" Give me a hug...Good game " I say pulling him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around me holding me tightly. " I still whooped your ass but its okay "

" Shut up...why couldn't your ass just play me one on one? Everybody knows I would have spanked your pregnant ass " I laughed as I still stood in his arms.

" Whatever " I pull back and looked at him.

" Lets go "

" Wait I want to shoot some more " I aay. Hell no you can't bring me to the court and we just up and leave.

" Rematch? "

" Nope "

" Shit, lets go in bumper care...or bowling " He says.

" Not a chance. " I laughed shooting the ball. It went in and he caught it doing a lay up. He took it and passed it back to me I stood at the 3 point line and tossed it but missed.

           We lost track of time being out there. We were playing and joking and relaxing. It felt better not being at war with him. "lets go before they think we abandon them "

" okay " He grabbed his keys and basketball and I took one more look around. I had to snap a few pictures. We headed back out to his car and got inside..The drive was quiet and I looked out the window admiring my old hood. I remember walking down these streets with a young Elle trying to make it home to my mom.

Walking to meet Zeek and practice ball for the championship.

" You okay? " Gucci asked as I wiped the tear that rolled down my cheek.

" I hate pregnancy hormones " I say as tears kept falling as I kept wiping them. He laughed at me.

" Yo ass is just a cry baby " I laughed.

" Shut up " I say...A little while later we got to the house and we both went inside.

" No, No! You pick it up " Myan says.

" Ewww no. Thats nasty " Elle says.

" Its booboo!! " Gia screaned. I was dead ass.

" This is yo problem. Im already picking up after 5 kids now you added 2 messy dogs into the mix "

" We only got 4 kids " I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. " Oh fuck you, Im not a child " I laughed.

We walked into the living room and the girls were yelling and trying to pick up after each other. It ws funny as hell.

Steph picked ut up with a tissue and the girls were screaming at her to run and flush it. I was laughing so hard at their grossed out faces and how they were standing far away on the furniture.

" If yall want to keep them dogs, You gon have to take responsibility and pick up after them " Gucci tells them.

" And feed them, wash them. You're going to have to care for them. Or you'll have to give it to somebody who can " I tell them taking a seat.

" Mama we can do it " Gia says running into my arms as I was seated. I picked her up sitting her on my lap.

" Well prove it " I tell her.