"I'm Jimin. Sniper."

For the first time ever, you were able to make out Jimin's features. Soft angelic face cupped with the most innocent eyes, however, he refused to look at you.

Such a pure looking male, to be holding such a deadly weapon - you echoed in your own thoughts.

With a blink of an eye, he sat back down, his dark optics finally reaches yours, coupled with a look of contempt.

A gunslinger, you thought to yourself, unbeknownst to you, your knuckles grew white at the mention of the gun wielder.

For the hatred for guns was in your blood.

Further, his occupation is in contrast to your line of work.

"And NamJoon is my name. I am just a hacker. As part of our ally, you are not to reveal our identity to anyone. By now, you must be wondering why we are confiding to you such classified information?" He kneeled in front of you, alarming your senses.

"Trust isn't one of the reasons, just so you know. The fact that you can't escape with this contract, the fact that you need us here with nowhere else to go is another..."

NamJoon patted your knee.

"But the fact that we are BTS that's why. You mention BTS to anyone in the underground world and they will shake from fear from just the name. You see, we have connections. Connections you did not know existed--"

He tightly gripped your knee, earning a flinch from you.

"In other words, you escape and speak of this, you die. Remember that."

"Ah.. there you are! Come here!" V ushered you to rush over to his side as you gathered your First Aid kit over. Trodding carefully at the glass littered dance floor, you noticed the surroundings of V's night club was slightly tattered during closing time.

"Please treat him," V pointed out to a rough looking burly male, who was gripping his arm in pain in V's night club.

And so, my usefulness here is treating these men..

Your glare was at the man who was writhing in pain.

These men who'd provoke innocent people. Men who gave no hesitation to run to madness.

The man clutched your wrist, gasping in agony for you to recover their physical abnormally. Your eyes soften at the male.

And yet, a soul is a soul. I can't help but to help people like you in my line of duty. Criminal or not.

Immediately, your mind wandered back to the pale-skinned man who, at first threatened your life.

The very male who chocked you, and yet, this very man had made whatever resources he could salvage in your apartment to cook for you at the wee hours of the night.

"I wonder if he's alright.."

"I can help you." ​​​​​

The thought came to your mind regarding Jimin's offer.

"I'll think about it, Jimin," you suggested before leaving him alone.

Shaking your head, you focused on your task, in treating the man. As you treated him, you grew inquisituve at the man you were treating.

Is he part of BTS?

When he is able to catch his breath, you asked the long way round.

"Rough night?"

He sideglanced at your form, before nodding.

Quiet one, I see.

"Do you know BTS?"

His eyes grew wider than saucers at the name, as his lips stuttered.

"W-w-who doesn't?"

So NamJoon is right. They even fear the name...

"Who are its members?" By then, you were wrapping his wound, cautiously but at a slower pace.

"N-no one knows. They remain incognito till this day. Heck, I'd be lucky to see the light of day if I knew."

But--

Your eyes trailed towards V who was speaking to Jimin.

V, Jimin and NamJoon are BTS members...! They're right in front of you..! So why would they tell me such information when I only just met them?

"Girl.."

Your eyes remained at them as you noticed Jimin stepping downstairs with V.

They still have not tell me what they do. I'm curious.

"Woman!"

Jolting up, you realised you overbandaged the male in front of you.

"Ah! Sorry!" The sound of clattering was emitted, as you catch your breath, however, the male to narrow his eyes at you.

"I've felt like I've seen you before..?"

Who are you?

"What's your name?" You asked the wounded male, who chuckled at your abruptness.

"Hunchol."

At his words, your eyes met his, as you could not recall his face, but you remembered the name.

"She's still asleep, V?"

Shuffling could be heard.

"Yes, Hunchol, but don't worry. I will carry her."

Isn't he with V when I had to pass the message onto V? Shouldn't Hunchol know V is from BTS? I need to know.

"Ah.. I got to go, Hunchol--" you stood up, but your line of sight was at the staircase where V and Jimin lingered.

"I didn't get your na--"

You left no room for him to speak as you took off, abandoning the now properly bandaged male.

The steps almost creeked with every step you take, as you gulped in silence. Almost on your tippy-toes, you carefully avoided the piles of boxes as you edge yourself closer to the sound of voices.

"Yes. She needs to have an alias.."

Who?

The source of the voice grew imminent as you stepped over towards a closed door.

"NamJoon! Why did we have to confide such things to a stranger! If we can't even reveae our secret to anyone who's close to us, why should we to her--

Pressing your ear against the door, you heard Jimin's raised vocals turned acapella, until you heard a low barritone tune.

"You will see, Jimin. Adding her as our ally is a valuable asset to our medical field. If we are injured, she can assist us, instead of having external medics assist us or going to the hospital--"

"You mean the hospital she worked so closely with Jin?" Jimin bite back, his anger gradually grew.

They know Jin?

"It's all coming to plan, Jimin. One. Step--" your foot accidentally scraped against a box by accident, causing them to cease their conversation.

"--At. A. Time."

Next thing you knew, the door was unlatched.

[Jimin's Deal in mind]

Will you consider breaking V's partnership despite the consequences?

Do you trust Jimin to help you?

But, right now, who will help you now that you've eavesdropped their conversation?

See you next chapter.