(Texting myself is easier than writing it out so this how the text convos going to be now. If y'all don't like it let me know I'll go back to typing it out.)

"How'd your convo with Rock go?" I asked her.

She looked down playing with her fingers then rubbing her arm which was clearly hurting.

"Oh yeah the whole thing was a misunderstanding. We are good now." She shrugged.

I knew she was lying but I have no place in her relationship to comment on it at all so I kept my mouth shut on that.

"But did you tell him about us kissing?" I asked her.

" No I decided to just let it go." She said.

"Why?"

"I mean I didn't want to bring it up while trying to bring whether he cheated or not up too." She answered.

"So did he?" I asked her so I knew what my next move would be.

"No. I was wrong but we talked about it and we are good now." She said.

The fact that I know she's lying is making me even madder.

"Bianca?" I asked as she kept pacing back and forth making me nervous.

"I really need to get home before Rock gets back because I said I was making dinner for him." She said nervously.

"Why are you so fidgety and nervous what's up?"

"I'm not I just need to get back home." She said.

"I'm about to go grab one of my keys from upstairs so you won't have to drive me." She said taking off upstairs as fast as she could with her bum leg.

I looked after her and decided to get up because I know something is going on she's not telling me.

I just remembered I do have a couple cameras in her house but I don't think I should invade her privacy like that I rather her just come it and tell me what's going on.

I walked upstairs to my room and found her searching through the drawers she has in here and walked up behind her hold her waist.

"David you scared me." She said holding her chest and turning towards me.

I quickly unzipped her big ass hoodie she thought was hiding something and she hurried trying to cover her body.

I moved her arms out the way and snatched her hoodie off.

As soon as I saw all her bruises I threw her hoodie into my speaker that was standing up knocking it over.

"You let that nigga put his hands on you?" I said as I couldn't control the tears that came down my face looking at the person I love in front me she had bruises everywhere.

"David-." She started but I cut her off.

"No I don't want any excuses right now don't tell me you fell or you still have your old bruises. These are fucking new and that nigga cheated and got mad when you wanted to leave so he beat your ass thinking you'd stay and you fucking did!" I yelled.

She reached up wiping my tears off my face and bare chest.

"I had to." She said crying looking into my eyes.

"You had to? Why the fuck you think that? I was a phone call away, Boogie a phone call away, Eli, Don would've answered even fucking Cameron would've answered and instead of calling one of us you saying you had to stay?" I said in disbelief.

"He said he would kill y'all and I never saw him like him that D I never seen the look in his eyes in anybodies eyes ever in my life. If I would've called y'all that night who knows what would've happened? It's my job to protect my family." She said.