Chapter 19

||

I fixed up a small breakfast meal for the three of us, "hyung I will bring Chae-Ryeong Noona to school." Kyuhyun says to Yesung.

"Okay," Yesung simply mutters. Why would he care anyways? "So are you both dating now?" Kyuhyun ask with all seriousness in his tone.

"What makes you think that?" I pick up my cup of coffee, "you both are definitely up to something! And, you both live together."

"We despise each other." Yesung states, he is so monotonous sometimes, I do not know if he is serious with his words or not.

Kyuhyun turns to me, "what?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "I really think there is something going on... Can I stay over tonight?" Kyuhyun casually ask turning to Yesung.

"Sure, because we have nothing going on!" Yesung answers, frustrated with Kyuhyun.

We finish breakfast, and I finally found out why Kyuhyun is here early in the morning: to drive me to school.

"Noona, I will pick you up after school." Kyuhyun stops the car at the drop-off point, "I have work at the cafe today..." I bite on my bottom lip, "you can come by."

"Oh... Noona, I am your favorite dongsaeng." Kyuhyun smiles,I chuckled and grab my bag. "I will see you later."

||

I step into the cafe, "you're finally back!" Suzy welcomes me with a big hug. Hye-Ji and I bow to each other, "are you feeling better now?" Hye-Ji ask.

"Yes, gomawo." I put on my apron, "Chae-Ryeong ah!" Han-Bin enters with a bouquet of white roses in his hands.

"Oh Hye-Ji ssi," they both bow to each other. "Oppa, the flowers are for whom?" Hye-Ji leans over the counter.

"Chae-Ryeong." I raise my eyebrows, "oh captain..." Hye-Ji teases. "Take care of your health well." Han-Bin put the flowers on the counter, "we should go on a date one day."

Hye-Ji put her hand over her mouth, I chuckled lightly... A chuckle that means nothing.

"I know you're single, but looking at the list of boys chasing after you—"

"Who?" I cut him off, "I am sorry I didn't mean to cut you off." I quickly apologize.

"Yesung ssi." Han-Bin looks up at the ceiling, "oh and Ji-Ho... He's crazy." Han-Bin laughs.

Yesung?

I laugh with him too, "ha ha... Thanks for the flowers."

Sure is funny... Yesung... Like me? Ha.

Han-Bin left after having a cup of coffee. Hye-Ji turns to me while washing the dishes, "you know Jong Woon ssi also known as Yesung?"

"Oh... Yes." I answer truthfully. "Oh, I actually dated him before... Honestly, he's a little crazy, he couldn't get over me."

"Really?" I stop wiping the tables, "oh yes! He keeps calling and calling."

"Noona!" I turn to see Kyuhyun, "I am not too late, am I?" Kyuhyun smiles.

"Isn't he from Super Junior...?" Hye-Ji drops the cup in the sink.

"Hye-Ji, do you want to take his order?" Hye-Ji quickly dries her hands and stands behind the counter.

"Uh Noona, what's good?" Kyuhyun awkwardly walks in, "are you shy because you are seeing a pretty lady right now?" I whisper to him, teasing him.

"Are you talking about yourself, Noona?" Kyuhyun looks down at me with a smile.