Chapter 3

|| Chapter 3

"Chae-Ryeong ah..."

"Oppa, it's Sunday..." I groan and turn the other side.

"Noona, wake up!" My eyes widen at Kyuhyun's voice.

I pull the blanket over my head, "why are you guys here?"

Yesung pulls the blanket away from me, "it's time for rehearsals."

"I cooked breakfast, eat first!" Chan-Yeol shouts from the kitchen.

I put my hand over my morning face, "your hair is really frizzy." Yesung ruffles my curly hair.

"Go wash up," Sungmin pats my back. I got out of bed, covering my face with both of my hands.

I took a shower and comb my curly down, geez I need to do something about this hair.

I step out of the washroom, "Ahjussi, get the sweet for me." Chae-Rin tugs on Dong Hae's shirt.

I sigh, "no sweets in the morning." I pull her away and put her on the chair.

Chae-Rin sits on the chair, sulking. "Why, Unnie? I want sweet." Hee-Chul imitates and leans in closer to Chae-Rin, "Hee-Chul Ahjussi have one!" Hee-Chul pulls out a sweet and gives it to her.

Chae-Rin sticks her tongue at me, "yah." I glare at her. She giggles and runs to her room, "yah, you haven't ate my breakfast!" Chan-Yeol goes after her.

"Your house is so lively," Lee Teuk comments. "It's because you guys are here," I muttered.

"Yah, porky... You look so tired, what did you do last night? Date?" Shin Dong ask.

"I was working—"

"She hasn't date in awhile, maybe one of you boys could take her out." Mother cuts me off, stepping into the kitchen.

I frown, "I have a boyfriend." I reminded her.

"Yesung Hyung should take her out, they always fight! It would be funny." Kyuhyun suggested, "that would be cute! My daughter will be dating an idol." Mother puts her hands together, she has a wide smile on her face.

"When she came back from the plane wreck, I didn't know she would survive! My dear daughter doesn't know how to swim!" Mother goes on about the same things again.

"Honey, don't you want to work?" Father puts on his shoes, "thank god for Yesung ssi, eat well!" Mother pats Yesung's shoulders and hurry out the door.

The boys laugh at my mother, she's cute, that's what they always say.

"How long haven't you been on a date?" Kang In ask, "after Ji-Ho got me... I haven't been on a date with him for about 10 months now." I look up at the ceiling while counting the months in my head.

"That's very long..." Sungmin mutters.

"Thats not the only thing that is bad." Chan-Yeol comes back out with Chae-Rin, "nobody likes him, leave him." Chan-Yeol stares down at me.

I forced a smile on my face, "but I like him and that's all that matters."

"He's ugly! You should date me instead." Hee-Chul nudges me playfully.

"You're ugly, Oppa." I roll my eyes at him, "ha!" Yesung laughs at Hee-Chul, putting his hand to his stomach.

"Why are you laughing so loud? You're the ugliest here." I snap at him, "yah crazy woman, watch your words." Yesung's expression changes to anger.

"I will go get ready," I smiled innocently and went into my room.

I pull out a black sweater and a pair of light blue jeans, I match it with a black leather jacket.