How the hell did I let this happen? I did pay my installment in the beginning of January after I met that married man in the hotel, and that sexy silver fox a few days later.
In the middle through the end of January I've just been so busy between my piece for the museum, and going home to surprise Mum and Pop, and Cal-

Callum.

I'd been so caught up in his web that I totally forgot about the bills I have to pay; this is all the more incentive I need to completely cut things off with him, and fast too.

Like the flick of a switch, my mind jumps to an idea; frantic eyes search all around for my laptop until I find it under a pile of clothes in the corner.
Quickly, I turn it on and log into Hush Hush, nervous to see how things were going on my profile.

Needless to say, I've been popular; but not in the way I'd hoped.

Comment after comment decorated my page, expressing their immense dislike for my lengthy absence, and that's putting it the kind way.

"Crap, what the hell am I going to do!"

I was anxious; I could not lose this means of income because then I'd have to make up for it at some below minimum wage paying stressful job.
It's either that or come clean to Mum and Pop about everything.

I'd rather not do either.

In the spur of the moment, I kick off the flats I was wearing, shrugging off my skin tight jeans and blouse, tossing them in the corner of the room.
I couldn't lose my income, I needed this more than I'd realized. I'd do anything to keep this up as long as my school bills were being paid.

Checking to make sure that my door was locked, I walk back over to my laptop in nothing but my beige lace underwear and black bra, carefully slipping on my usual mask to hide my identity. There were still more than a few anxious bidders and I clicked the first twenty I saw; after thorough processing, I added five more to the video show.
Not only did I need the money, but I had to 'win' back my viewers somehow; maybe now that they see I'm back, they'll calm down and continue to watch the shows like the sick perverts they are.

"Here goes nothing," I hope, clicking on the start button and getting in better view of the camera.

At first, everything's dead, there's no one typing in requests like they usually race to do and I cock my head at the camera.
Maybe they need some persuasion.

The black velvety straps of my bra slide down my arms teasingly, before I reach behind my back, all while maintaining a sensual look at the camera, and unhook my bra altogether.
They land at my feet in a shameless pile, exposing the tender swells of my breasts.
A message pops up finally.

"Rub your boobs."

I'm tempted to roll my eyes at the amateur grammar used but nonetheless submit to the request.
My nipples harden under my soft palms and I pleasure the feeling, licking my lips for added measure to be sure that they knew that.
Another message.

"Take your panties off already!"

These men were so impatient and pushy but who could blame them? I've been missing for a couple of weeks or so, so they had to find something else to masturbate to. Now that I'm back, well, I guess they were excited.

"I'm ready to cum all over you."

A little too excited.

Their eagerness gave me an idea; I would give them a well earned show to make up for my absence.
Needing no more incentive, I push my lace underwear off, and pull out my desk chair.

I'm completely naked, as I ease down on the chair the opposite direction, making sure my behind was on full display to the camera.
A promiscuous smile slips onto my lips as I bounce up and down in the seat, imitating as if I were actually riding someone.

I run my hands up the back of my thighs slowly, tauntingly, and stall them on my hips, where I jiggle them around for a bit.
The messages were popping up one after the other but I wasn't finished yet.

Rolling the chair from beneath me, I turn around so that my viewers can get a full mouth watering gaze at my delicate parts.

"Yes baby yes!"

"If I was there u'd be walkin funny for weeks"

"Can we f**k?"

Comment after comment spills in and I drink them all in, satisfied that I had recaptured their attention.
I wasn't done yet though.

Climbing onto my bed like a prowess ready to pounce on her prey, I give the camera, and essentially my viewers, a dirty, longing, lust-filled look before I get on all fours.
With my nether regions on display towards the laptop, I slightly lay on my torso, making sure that my bum was in the air.

"Well, at least I get something out of this too," I whisper to myself, gearing up.

Two slender fingers make their way to an aching clitoris as a satisfied gasp escapes my lips.
Rubbing clockwise and counter-clockwise, I pleasure myself, building up to that prize worthy climax; but before I can reach it I stop.

Allowing myself five seconds to breathe, I start rubbing my joy button again, lazily this time, toying with my viewers.
The wetness that dribbles down my fingers make a pleasant squishing sound as I insert two fingers into my vagina. I was so close I could practically feel the knot building up within me but I push on, flipping onto my back.

Both hands work double time, one rubbing my most sensitive spot and the other mercilessly pushing in and out of me.
The mix of pleasant sensations are so much that I am pushed to my edge, hunger, lust and pleasure running through my body.

The low, sporadic gasps are music to the viewers ears as I fully release, earning that much needed tension eraser.

After my climax surpasses, I remove both hands from my girl to look at my fingers; soaking wet as I expected.
I get off my bed without using my hands, and walk over to the laptop.
A devilish smile appears on my face as I put my fingers into my mouth, sucking off the juices from it.

Delicious as always, I muse.

Finally, blowing a kiss to the screen and ignoring the many comments asking for more, I end the video show and heave a sigh of relief.

Hopefully now I'll be able to get a good night's rest.