thirteen

Meanwhile, back on campus, TaiYin was staring from across the cafeteria at Yoongi who was sitting with another classmate of theirs, Namjoon

She would look back and forth from Yoongi to the hamburger on her lunch tray. She bit down on her lip, probably making her look like a puffer fish to everybody else in the cafeteria.

TaiYin didn't know if she wanted to go talk to him or not. She made her final decision and stood up from the lunch table with a victorious look on her face.

She picked up her tray and walked over to Yoongi, but stared at the floor. Yoongi noticed her and raised an eyebrow as she came his way. TaiYin walked past him and threw her burger into the trash and set her tray on top of the can.

She walked back to her previous table and avoided eye contact with him. She wished that Lunai was there with her. TaiYin groaned and shut her eyes tightly, banging her forehead against the table.

From afar, Namjoon and Yoongi were watching TaiYin bang her head against the table. Yoongi sent her a disgusted look that she didn't notice.

"What the hell is she doing? What kind of weirdo even...?" Yoongi trailed off, her stupidity giving him a migraine.

"She looked like she was going to come over here earlier," Namjoon commented. "There was literally a trashcan by her table and she came over here instead."

Yoongi shrugged, popping a piece of his chicken into his mouth. "I don't really want to know why, nor do I care."

Namjoon sighed. "Seriously? Taehyung's told me about how much you talk about TaiYin when you're alone with him. If you like her, just say it."

"I've known her for three years since coming to this university, and I've never once said 'good morning' to her."

"Why not? It's literally a simple greeting."

"How else am I supposed to know if she likes me or not? If she keeps greeting me every morning, then it means she's still paying enough attention to me," Yoongi replied with a smirk.

"You're fucking evil."