eleven

Jungkook, Taehyung, and Hoseok were throwing pieces of cabbage from the kimchi at each other

Jungkook, Taehyung, and Hoseok were throwing pieces of cabbage from the kimchi at each other. Donghae was filming everything and laughing from behind the phone.

The girls were all groaning and tried to separate the table from the boys, but their efforts were fruitless.

"Where's Professor Minho?" Lunai questioned, looking around the restaurant they were in.

"The red light district," Jisoo replied as she sipped on her cola.

Lunai and Juhyun cringed and shrugged their shoulders up to hide the goosebumps that were forming on their necks.

Jisoo choked on her drink. "I was joking! Gosh, guys, Professor Minho is dirty, but he's not like that! You guys are so gullible."

Lunai and Juhyun let out a sigh of relief, relaxing their posture. They picked up their chopsticks and began eating the ramen they ordered.

"He's probably at some antique shop, then. He always has those old items as good luck charms," Lunai mumbled through a mouthful of noodles.

"Bingo. Professor told me to call him if he's not back two hours before the bus is supposed to pick us up," Jisoo said.

The girls were gossiping with each other, ignoring the rowdy boys to their right. The girls only focused on each other and the juicy information that each other said.

A piece of cabbage hit Juhyun in the face and she let out an angry breath through her nose. "Who the hell did that?"

The boys immediately all pointed at each other, going around in a square.

Juhyun sighed and picked up her noodles with her chopsticks. "Whatever. Whoever did it, I'm letting you off the hook because this ramen is freaking good."

The girls continued to eat in silence instead of gossiping until another piece of cabbage came flying from the table over.

Lunai set her chopsticks down as the piece of spiced cabbage slid down her face. "Who threw that one?" she growled.

All of the boys suddenly pointed to Taehyung. Taehyung's eyes widened and he put his hands up in surrender. Lunai shook her head and threw the cabbage back at him.

"And you wonder why we die at the end," she said.

"Hey—it was your dumb idea to fake your own death," Taehyung retorted.

The two began to throw back insults about their roles in the play, as the others sighed and groaned.

"Are they really arguing about 'Romeo and Juliet' on a trip?" Hoseok asked.