Chapter 23: Special Encounter?!

Storm's POV

"Um Storm? Can we talk?" Asks a voice. I turn around. "What do you want?" I ask. "Well you see-" "Rain like I said we're over. It was just a one night stand." I say. "But Storm-" and I didn't even want to do it! It wasn't my fault! I had to save Nashi!" I say.

"Well it wasn't my plan either, it was my fathers fault. But I do need to tell you something," she says. "And what's that?" I ask. She comes closer to me, and grabs my hands. "You have a child," She whispers in my ear. My eyes widen. "What! No way!" I say. She nods. "I'm sorry to ruin your life like this but, you do. She's so beautiful Storm and she's only three so she could really use a father right now." She says.

"Well I'm sorry Rain but, I don't want anything to do with that child." I say. Her eyes sadden and she turns around. "I kinda knew that was gonna be your answer." She says as we're corrupted by silence.

"Hey," She turns back around her face now corrupted with a smile. "Hey Y'know that girl you were saving your virginity for? Nashi right?" She asks as I blush. "I told you about that too?!" I ask. She nods. "You told me about everything." She says. "But anyway, make sure you treat her like I want you to treat her. I see the way she looks at you. Even at such a young age, you guys are in love with each other. And make sure you tell her that before she finds someone else."

She says. "Also, I'll be giving the baby up for adoption soon because of reasons so, it's the best way." She Says as I'm walking away. "And Storm!" She says as I stop. "You never actually kissed me that night! You can still share that special moment with her!" She says as she walks the opposite direction.

I'm sorry Nashi, I really am.

How was the chapter?
Good?
Bad?
Horrible?
Lemme know in the comments.
Short chapter but I kinda wanted to leave it right here.
You have no idea how much this lasts few chapter are connecting the plot.
But also, here's a little hint,
Could someone plz PM me and explain the whole Alvarez magic thing.
Ya know where he used that magic and everyone who wasn't a virgin.
Just someone PM me about that or put it in the comments.

Anyway questions!!!

Who do you think Blue Rain is?

Who do you think the next battle will be against?

And once again who do thing will win the GMG?!

Make sure you
Vote!
Comment!
And Share!
Cya babes!!