"Sh-Sugar, I'm close," Prince manages between gasps, but I already could tell from his body's reactions. I keep my hand moving, but remove my mouth, moving to place it over that sensitive area just under his boys. When I gently lick/suck there, I hear his shaky gasps, then feel the warmth of his release run down over my fingers. "Oh, yeah," he moans.

With my hand still around him, softly stroking until his stomach convulsions slow before I move myself up to kiss his lips. "Thank you, Baby," he whispers as he looks down at the mess we created.

When I remove my hand, I'm careful not to touch anything. "You're more than welcome," I kiss his nose, "don't move, I'll be right back." I get out of bed and go into the bathroom to get a wet washcloth to clean him up.

When I return and sit on the edge of the bed, to sponge off his belly and penis, he watches me with a smile before his eyes move to my breasts with interest, "Um, you're leaking."

When I look down, I see he's right and turn the washcloth to myself. "We might as well just shower," I say, standing and retrieving the portable video display for the baby monitor. Prince gets up and heads to the bathroom while I make minor adjustments to the camera so we can keep an eye on Ramiel from the shower. I set the display just outside the shower enclosure and join Prince under the spray where we wash one another and discuss where we're going to go today. "Could it be a 'stay home' day?" I ask.

Prince has just nodded in agreement when the distant sound of a phone ringing barely comes across the baby monitor. The water gets shut off since we were done anyway, and we listen intently. "My office," Prince states when we don't hear the ringing from the bedroom. We towel off leisurely, it's obvious he isn't in a hurry to deal with the call. Dressed, we stop momentarily to look down at our child while he's sleeping, then we take the video display downstairs with us.

"I'll fix us some breakfast," I tell him when we step out of the elevator.

"I'll be right there, Sugar," he kisses my cheek before heading towards his office while I head to the kitchen.

With the monitor set on the countertop for me to see, I get started fixing us some vegetable crepes, Prince enters when they're almost done. His face is unreadable as he sits at the counter, "It was Kirk, he said we should come by Paisley."

"Something wrong?" I ask as I place the crepes on dishes and set them on the counter in front of where Prince is already seated.

"No, it didn't sound like something was wrong, he sounded happy," he says as he picks up his fork when I sit beside him. "He said, 'I think you guys need to swing by,' that's all," he shrugs.

I nod as I chew and glance at the monitor, watching Ramiel sleep. Seeing him sleep makes me want to go back to sleep, but since we're up and dressed, it looks like we'll be headed to Paisley instead. Prince finishes his meal before I do, and heads upstairs to 'check the diaper bag' while I finish mine. I grin, he sure has stepped into daddy mode 110%, but I expected no less from him. One plus with the packing of supplies, we don't have to worry about formula or bottles since I am nursing. Just a couple backup outfits for Ramiel, extra baby blankets, a burp cloth, clean diapers and wipes.

When I get upstairs, I reconnect the display to its charger, kiss Ramiel and go into the bathroom to find Prince applying some light makeup at his vanity, the diaper bag already at his feet. I quickly sit down at mine and also to a quick application, securing my hair into an updo. We are only days away from the beginning of August and with it being so hot and humid, I don't want my hair on my neck. "Should we dress Ramiel?" Prince asks before sneaking a kiss to my bared neck.

"A onesie should do, it's so hot, just grab a couple light blankets because of the air conditioning," Prince nods and strides out of the bathroom, diaper bag in hand. Oh, my, God, I think, I couldn't love that man anymore. When I step back into the bedroom, Prince is carefully maneuvering a sleepy Ramiel into a onesie that reads: HANDSOME, just like daddy. "Of course," I laugh at his choice.

"You bought it," he retorts with a grin, then points to the bed, "You prefer that one?" The one on the bed reads: A Dana & Prince production, copyright 2014.

"The one he's in is fine," I laugh. I had bought the funnier ones more as a joke, but I notice Prince gravitates to them. I peruse the diaper bag, making sure we're all set while Prince sways and bounces with Ramiel against his chest, we're ready to go.

Again, Prince chooses the Bentley and we're on our way to Paisley. I notice we get more horn honks and waves today, even though the traffic is light. It doesn't take very long before the studio comes into view, I always watch for it. There's something about it's first glimpse that reminds me of when Prince reveals himself onstage, there's an impressiveness about it. Today, I gasp when it comes into view, only to have Prince look oddly at me before looking back at the building.

When he turns to me, we both have tears in our eyes. Most of the fenceline on either side of the main entrance is an ocean of blue! As we approach, we can make out more of the individual items, there are blue teddy bears and other assorted plush animals, balloons, flowers, streamers, you name it. There are handwritten notes on blue index cards tied by the entrance, "Oh, Prince, we need pictures of this for his baby book!" I say as I wipe away tears.

He nods as he fights back tears, "I released a formal birth announcement last night, by the way," he jokes, but I can tell he's choked up by the outpouring of love from his fans. Ramiel is a big deal to more than just us.

Kirk exits the main doors with a grin plastered across his face, "Do you see all this?" he laughs as he opens my door.

"It's hard not to," I laugh back, reaching in to collect Ramiel from his carrier while Prince grabs the diaper bag. There's a more pronounced swagger to his walk as he comes around the car to join us. Cars honk as they drive past, we wave exuberantly before we head into the building. "See?" I look pointedly at Prince, "didn't I tell you that an announcement would be well received?"

"That you did, Sugar," he smiles his pleased smile.

"Speaking of which," Kirk hands Prince a folded paper. I can see the photo of Ramiel that I had chosen, along with the headline: HIS NAME IS PRINCE, too. When the paper is handed to me, I read the article, it's a simple, classic birth announcement. The only fanfare being the headline and a closing statement at the end saying: He's destined to be funky (too). Cute, I think, knowing the other journalist in question has to be seething with rage.