Part 33

The large tub sits off to the side in this private suite, only the toilet is in a separate room.  I gather the things I'll need, then sit on the edge to adjust the water temperature before I drop the mesh panties and pull the nightie over my head.  I carefully step in and sit on the built-in seat, bending at the waist, I use the handheld sprayer to wet down my hair and wash it.

When I apply the conditioner and pile my hair loosely on top of my head and begin to wash my body, I can feel Prince's eyes on me.  I look over towards the bed, he smiles, I smile back and return my focus back to my bathing.  "Are you going to watch me the whole time?" I ask softly.

"You betcha," he says in his best Minnesotan accent.  I laugh, loving when he breaks out in his funny voices and accents.  I continue to move the washcloth over my body, then I gingerly use my hand to clean my tender lady parts.  When I use the sprayer to rinse that area, I wince.  Looking across the room, Prince is wearing an identical pained look, "That bad, huh?" he asks.  When I nod he asks worriedly, "It was worth it, though, right?"

I take in the scene of him laying on the bed with our baby on his chest, "You betcha," I wink back.  I finally rinse the conditioner out of my hair and turn off the water, getting clean makes me feel a little better mentally, although I still feel physically drained.  I step out of the tub, dry off, pull my nightie back over my head and move to the overnight bag to pull out one of the adult diaper briefs I had packed and slip them on, they're surprisingly comfortable, more so than the bulky hospital getup I had been wearing.  I reach back into the bag and pull out the little outfits I had packed for Ramiel to wear home. 

Prince chuckles softly as not to wake the baby when I pull out more than one outfit. "How many did you bring, Sugar?"

"Three," I laugh embarrassed, "he is your son.  Honestly, I couldn't choose, so I'm hoping to get your opinion." 

I bring the three outfits over to the bed, they're all complete with little hand covers and beanies.  One says 'Little Man' which is what Prince has called him since the first day we saw a penis on the ultrasound.  The other I happened onto at the baby store, it says 'The Prince has arrived' on the belly and 'Little Prince' on the beanie, this one makes Prince's eyes light up.  The last one is beautifully embroidered, 'For this Little Boy we have Prayed,' I see his eyes get misty.  

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Forever In My LIFE  (Book 4) 2nd Alternateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें