Chapter Thirteen- Plan A Disaster....Plan B....Working on it

Albert's POV

Those wolves, why do they always come at the wrong time? Don't they realize that Renesmee was in my grasp? All I needed to do was take her away and then I never have to show up again. Even so, that whole plan took me hours to come up with. Now I have to go back to the drawing board, and now equaling two hours I don't have. "This is your entire fault, Bob." I said as I changed back into my human form and walked into our campsite.

"Alright then boss, don't worry, plan B is already going into action." Bob said to me as I settled myself back on my throne. Being the leader of an entire Brownbear pack I knew would have its ups and downs, but I thought getting what you want would be easy.

"What do you mean? I never gave it the green light and you know I need to know these things?" I said to him looking straight into his eyes making sure he got the message that I was on the brick of wanting to kill him. All I ever wanted to do was just make the promise happen that I made to dad before he died. It sounded like a simple task, but now I'm not so sure?

"Well you see, Thing 1 and Thing 2, have already captured our bait and is taking him over here right now." He said to me as he smiled at how good his plan was working.

"Well if you are so happy about your plan, it better work this time round. Otherwise you know quit right what I will do to you?" I told him warning him what I could easily do.

"No boss....I don't want that." He said as I leaned back in my chair, relaxed.

"Good then. Now, bring this guy over to me. I'll see what I can make of him." I said as I turned my head straight towards the woods. Waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting....