Chapter One- Aro's Call

Renesmee's POV

Hey you! Yes you, the one reading this diary. You know you shouldn't be reading other people's diaries, especially This diary when it fully states that it is mine. If you're wondering yes this is a carry-on story from the end of one of my mother's diaries. Like that Breaking Dawn book I see behind you. Don't pretend that you have no idea what I'm talking about. Anyway, here in my diary is an untold story showcasing wat it's like being someone like me, living in the darkness in this hidden world. How rude of me not to start this diary with my name! Hi, my name is Renesmee and this is my story. 

Rain poured down my roof as the wind howled outside. I was cornered in. Chairs were stacked up by my jammed door, and the curtains blocked the light from coming through. I was lost in the darkness of my room, no candle was lit. My pillows were drenched with tears from my drained eyes. A knife lay on the bedside table. Shivers went down my spine as I now played with the blade between my fingers. I knew the world would never like anyone like me. Revenge was the only option to come from all this. Books were stacked around my room filled with endings I could never have. Those happy ever after weddings that can only stay a dream to me. Oh, how did I end up in this position? My phone flashed pink meaning Jacob, but there was no way was I in the mood to hear his apology. As I pushed the decline button a tear slid down my cheek as the unforgettable memory flashed before my eyes. The spiteful image of that girl kissing My Jacob was hard to ignore. My phone rang again, but it was an unfamiliar number. Dad would say don't answer it, but he wasn't here.

"Hello?'' I said, trying to sound brave.

"Well Renesmee, I never thought I would hear you again.'' The familiar voice answered me.

"What do you want, Aro?'' I said, even though I knew I'll get killed for talking to him later.

"Why don't you come pay us a visit? I promise my brothers won't hurt you this time." Aro whispered, but it was hard to tell if he was telling the truth or not. I can still remember my first time meeting with Aro and his gang. I was only ten years old so I don't remember everything, but I remember them wanting to kill me because I was a new-born. Now this time I was older, but going in alone.

"Be there soon then.'' I said, with no intention on turning back now.

I ended the call and unplugged my phone from my charger. I then scanned the room to find an empty bag hanging out of my closet. Taking the charger too, I zipped over to the bag stuffing in countless number of clothing and other stuff I would need. Including the phone and charger I placed in my photo album, pictures of my family and an unwanted picture of Jacob before zipping it up closed. I felt bad knowing that I was leaving home to never return back. This was my entire fault I know, but if only I stopped this happening agers ago it wouldn't have to be this way. My bag was now settled on my back ready as I pushed aside the curtains to open the hatched window that was blackened out. Climbing now out down the road I now traveled stretched out before me.

One week earlier....