Pacha Bottesina - 2

Start from the beginning

SSR: Hey she won't do that ra! She's just playing with you. Even if she does that why are we here ? We'll save you ! Don't worry !

D: (Murmurs)Hmm what's the point of fixing the pieces together after the bulb is completely shattered...

SSR: What did you say ?

D: I..huh..I...for horse riding you practiced first and only when you found it safe you allowed us to same for mountain climbing, sword fighting and other things why for this you are straightaway asking me to do ? Why can't you do and show first ??

SSR: Rey, what are you saying ? How can I do this and show ? T is like a daughter to me and besides Rama is watching she will kick me out of our house if I did this.

D: Same here ! She is like a sister to me and...

T: Eh...Sister ah ? Do I look so aged ?

D: Ooohhh...akka kaadu chelli ok na ? (Not elder, younger sister ok right ?) Pls keep quiet!

T: Then ok.

D: ...and you want your home to be safe but my home should wreck ?? It is unfair Raj !

SSR: Too bad either this or liplock.

T: I am ready.

D: Oh she's another one !! I asked you to keep quiet!!

SSR: Enti darling ? Which one ?

D: Gggrrr !! I'll stick to this.

SSR: Ok then do this well once and I will set you free.

D: Whatever !

D gets nervous as he watches S staring at him. He goes for many retakes due to this. S's cheeks turn pink and eyes well up seeing the numerous retakes. Finally D closes his eyes, takes in a deep breath looks at S once and enacts the scene to perfection.

SSR: Cut ! Perfect shot ! What an expression !! Excellent Darling!! Though you slipped initially you managed to get it through this time. Well done my boy! Guys, wrap up !

As if school bell rang and students dash out of their class picking their bags, D grabs his robe from his assistant's shoulders and wrapping himself he runs to Sweety but sees her missing in her chair.

D: Where is she ?

SSR: She left about 10 mins back.

D: Oh shucks !!!

He quickly changes to his casual clothes and leaves the set. He drives to her place.

S: If I know him well enough, he should be on his way here. Rascal!! How dare he does all that to her with me by his side ?? Let him come today.

She heats up the end of a steel ladle by placing it on the stove. D rings the bell and she opens the door.

D: Jujjuuu ma ...bangaram...my carrot !! I am here !!

S mv: Carrot ah...wait I'll make soup out of you!

S: (Smiles)Come in da.

D: What are you doing ma??

S: Mmm getting ready.

She rotates her fists.

D mv: Ooohhh I thought she was angry but no she is in a romantic mood. Pabsu, it is the right time don't wait ... attack the chicken!!

D: Hee hee hee come then let's not waste time bangaram.

He slides his arm around her waist pulling her closer to him.