CHAPTER 5: 7 Years

Start from the beginning

I step out of the shower, before taking the light-purple towel. I wrap the towel around my waist and walk out of the bathroom. "Good morning." I said, happily. I place a kiss on his cheek, before walking to the walk-in closet. 'Thank goodness, Taylor and I are the same size.' I thought, choosing a black shirt dress. "You look really handsome, today."

"Today?"

I roll my eyes, "Oh I'm sorry." I giggle.

Andre was wearing a formal white, long-sleeve shirt and a pair of black, skinny-fit jeans.

"Tia, I have a meeting with Mr and Mrs Johnson." Andre said, "In Perth, there's a place called Pancakes At Carillon, and I'd like to take Layton with me for breakfast. My Uncle and his children are in Perth and he said it'll be a good idea to meet."

"I think it's a great idea." I said, cheerfully.

Andre took a glimpse of his watch, "I need to leave in a minute." He said, walking towards me. After taking me in his arms, he places a gentle kiss on my forehead, "Bye, gorgeous." He whispers, "If you need me, think of me and I'll be there, okay?"

"Okay." I smile.

10 minutes later, I was standing in-front of the mirror. Honestly speaking, through looking in the mirror and complimenting myself every day, I've learnt to slowly love myself. I remember, three years ago, I was going through a hard time when I was pregnant. Yes, I was happy about being pregnant but at the same time, I felt ugly. One day, Uncle Tarun had me stand in front of the mirror and for literally an hour, he made me compliment myself over and over again.

I miss him.

I look in the mirror, "Beauti - I mean, stunning as always."

****

"Ian, it's been three years!" I said, hugging him.

"Tia, it's been a really long time." Ian said.

Ian Pearce, he had grown taller and he had lost weight too. Now, he had a slimmer build. His brown hair was neat and short at the back but in the front, his hair was a little longer and fell across his forehead in loose curls. His blue eyes were bright and, for the first time held mystery within. He was wearing a white, short-sleeves shirt with a pair of grey skinny jeans and white converse.

"You look beautiful as always." Ian said, looking at me with a mischievous smirk on his face. "Honestly, when I was on the plane. I thought there wasn't going to be a change but I was very wrong."

I smile at him, "Thank you."

Suddenly, there's a cheerful squeal.

"Ian!" With a bright expression on her face, she started running in our direction and when Taylor was closer, she hugs Ian. "Oh god, I can't believe you're here!"

"I'm not going to miss a close friend's wedding." Ian said, with a laugh. "The moment I read the invitation in the mail, I spoke to father and mother about giving me a four months holiday."

"You're such a sweetheart." I praise, leaning in to place a kiss on his cheek. However, as I was about to kiss him on the cheek, I felt someone hold onto the collar of the black shirt dress I was wearing. "Oh my god." I cough a little as I held my neck. I twirl around to face the person. "Logan, oh my god, are you crazy?" I ask, arching a brow, "Are you trying to choke me."

"I was trying to save you from a cockroach, Tia." He said, with a smirk. "....It was on the dress."

I look at him suspiciously, "Liar." I mutter.

"My little Peanut, I'm really hungry." Lucas said, taking Taylor into his arms.

I widen my eyes when Lucas spoke about breakfast, "Oh god, I forgot the bread pudding that is in the oven." I yell, running into the house. Once I am in the kitchen, I walk to the oven. After I took a pair of black mittens from the wall, I take out the tray of bread pudding. I place the bread pudding onto a cloth. Suddenly someone's strong, muscular arms wrap around my waist. I tilt my head up, "Logan, what are you doing." I stammer, nervously.