Meet my girlfriend!

==Original POV==

"Meori Appa!~" I mutter with eyes close while stretching my arm to the side until it hit something. I open my eyes and saw sleeping Chen. Where am I?? o.O I look around the room and Im in the dorms. A smile curled up while looking at Chen.

"Oh Chen.. Why did I made you dissapointed??" I ask myself. I lean my face to his and bury my chin in my fist. He looks angelic.. Would Kai even look angelic-- Why am I thinking of him??? *Mental punch* Eventhough I have this big crush on Chen, butterflies doesn't seem to come in too much..

Whats wrong with me?? I slap myself and my body froze when a hand clutches into my hand. I turn around and "Yah! Chanyeol-ssi. I thought you were a ghost" I said while holding my heart.

He looks at me suspicious and I was left with a strange face (O___O) "mwoya?" I ask him. He looks at my hand which is still holding my heart. "So you perhaps.." He became silent..

"Still like Chen hyung?" A sudden question. "W-waegurae?? (Translation: Whats the problem/Whats the matter?)" I ask him. "I just wanna know. You still like him do you?" His face fell. "N..ne. I still do. W..wae?" I ask him.

"Because, I like you" He suddenly blurted out. My face was red and the room was filled with silence. "You wh-" Before I could finish, Chanyeol cutted me off "Scratch that.. I dont like you because I love you." He said with a sincere smile. 

I want to smile back, but I guess.. I feel uneasy. "You feel uneasy? Its alright. My true intention was to ask you something else." He beamed a smile. I give him a smile "So, whats your question?" I ask him. He was taken aback but then he spoke "Do you still like that 8years old boy who gave you the hankerchief?" He asks.

"Ne. I like him, but Im sorry.. I don't like him as much as before anymore" I said while lowering my head. "Dont worry that kid will always like Yin Shee the small or Yin Shee the big" He chuckled with a bit eye smile. A smile curves to my lips after seeing him happy like that.

 "Why are you smiling like that??" He asks me. "Why?? Is there something on my face??" He bombarded me such questions, I just laugh at his sillyness. "It's just--" I'vebeen cut off after hearing a cute bark. I turn around and saw Chan Shee heading towards the bed.

I stood up from the bed carefully, preventing myself to wake Chen. I quickly hold Chan Shee in my hand and hug her. "Bogoshipeo.. I miss you so much Chan Shee!~" I whisper to Chan Shee.. "I miss you too Chan Shee~" I turn to look at Chanyeol and he hug me with Chan Shee in the middle.

My cheeks flush a bright pink by the hug. Chan Shee barked and Chanyeol broke the hug. He took Chan Shee from my hold and hug Chan Shee himself. "Oh! I miss you" Chanyeol said while hugging Chan Shee at the same time eyeing me.

"Let's get Chan Shee out of here. She might bark louder" Chanyeol said. He places Chan Shee in the ground. "Chan Shee! Kkaja!" He commands. He walks outside and Chan Shee followed him. I followed him outside and close the door as quiet as I can.

I turn back to Chanyeol and saw him playing with Chan Shee. Chan Shee's been rolling to the ground, because she wants the treat Chanyeol's giving her. So cute ^_^ "Thanks.. But your much cuter".. Chanyeol said.

"Did I said that aloud??" I ask myself.. "Have you forgotten wolves can read minds too??" He asks me with a wide grin. "Why did you read my mind anyway??" I ask him with cross arms.. "Anyways.. Do you know what day it is tomorrow?" He asks me all of a sudden.

"Oh right!! I have to meet up with Amanda! Annyeong. Say bye for me to Chen" I quickly grab my bag outside the door and kiss Chan Shee in her nose. I turn my back at them when suddenly.. "How 'bout daddy?" Chanyeol asks. My face flushes a bright red. I turn around to Chanyeol whose pouting so cutely.