chapter Nineteen

Eric kept pacing in his room as he couldn't bring himself to rest even for a minute,how could he? It's been a week since Victoria had been kidnapped and yet the detectives had no clue,nothing,all his suspects have been cleared as it has been proven that none of them had a hand in it or was responsible for Victoria's kidnap, so who the hell is it!,has been the only thought on Eric's mind.

He was practically going crazy already,just the thought of her in pains were killing him,he felt like his world stood still since Victoria was taken,his mighty,powerful world couldn't function properly anymore without Victoria.

The knock on the door brought his attention back to earth,He sat on his bed not really in the mood to see anyone but when he heard his mother's voice, he had no other choice than to let her in.

"Oh my baby look at you, oh my God!, I brought you breakfast your nanny said you haven't taking anything since two days now,do you want to kill your self?"Susan said when she came in with a tray of food in her hands.

She placed it on Eric's table and went over to where Eric sat staring into space, she had never seen her son this way before,even tho he was trying to hide his emotions she saw everything he was feeling in his eyes,her powerful son that never displayed emotions breaking down all because of a stupid orphan,that doubled her hatred for Victoria the more.

"Mum I would kill whosoever is responsible for this,I would make sure they get a befitting painful death,if when I find her and a single hair on her head is hurt I won't just kill that person but I would make sure his generation suffers for this"Eric said coldly very coldly that the anger in him could be heard in his every word.

"Fine no problem son but please you won't be able to do that if you fall sick now would you?so please love eat something so you can gather enough strength to get her back,you know you are not the only one that is being affected by Victoria's kidnap,I myself don't know what else to do,if my tears could rescue her from whosoever is holding her then we would have found her since the first day she was taken,so please my love don't make it any worse for us cause I can't worry about the two of you at the same time and not develop a heart attack please son eat something"Susan said sadly.

"Am not hungry now, please leave,I want to be alone I need to think and come up with an idea on how to get my wife back" Eric said.

"Okay but please try and eat something OK?love you baby" Susan said and left his room.

"Victoria I would find you okay just give me a little time" Eric said to himself.

***********************""**"*****
Victoria woke up to the sound of arguments, she heard Alfonso and a woman shouting,and it sounded like a pretty derm serious argument.

The door was kicked open with force that it came down and an angry Alfonso came in with a whip in his left hand and a gun in the right,followed by a lady who it took Victoria a hard time to recognize but after a while she did,it was Eric's sister and she looked so angry that it doubled the fear Victoria had already.

"Let her go this instant or else you would face the wrath of my brother and he isn't someone you should mess with Alfonso and I know you know that already!"Amanda Eric's sister said angrily.

"Ye think I don't want to? Alfonso hates touching pregnant women but Susan ain't gonna let Alfonso free mi pequeña paloma" Alfonso said with a anger of his own.

The only thing that kept ringing in Victoria's head was "pregnant woman" who was pregnant? Her? Of course not, that was impossible, Eric used protections right so how was she pregnant, Alfonso was kidding, he was just messing with her, Victoria was brought out of her thoughts by Amanda's very tight hug that she thanked heaven that she was sitting down and not on her feet if not they both would have been on the floor by now.