Chapter Fourteen

When Rin woke up, he was lying down on the cold, hard floor. He urged his eyes to open as he gathered all of his bearings together. He slowly pried open his eyes. Sunlight filtered through the beige-coloured curtains and into the room, shadows of the furniture danced all around the walls.

Rin tried to sit up. He was soon met with aches and pains all over his body. He turned his head left, right and around, popping the cramping joint in his neck. He stretched his arms, cracking his knucklers in the process.

He glanced around the room. Nitori was on his bed, his head hanging off the edge of the bed. Rin wondered how anybody like Nitori can sleep in that sort of position. He saw his captain slumped against the wall in the corner of the room. Nakagawa was sleeping on Mikoshiba's legs, his arms crossed his chest. Rin could already tell that that it looked uncomfortable and not from the expression from Nakagawa's face but by the way he was sleeping.

Rin guessed that the guests that Mikoshiba bought last night must have already returned back to their rooms. He wondered why his captain and Nakagawa were still in his room when shards of memories from last night surfaced in his mind.

After getting slapped by Mikoshiba, Rin was about to explode at his captain when he realized that he was already annoyed.

"Mat-su-o-ka! Answer me when I ask you a question," the captain fumed.

"Ah. Gomenasai captain," Rin said almost without emotion and very casually much to the added annoyment of Mikoshiba.

By now, all eyes were turned to the two of them. The sounds of the uke's moans from the video echoed quietly and awkwardly throughout the room.

"What is wrong with you? Ever since Nanase got into the hospital, you have been acting weird. If your behavior right now still persists, I'm going to take you out from the relay and your matches in the National Japan Relay Swim off," Mikoshiba said as he looked into Rin's eyes, there was no mercy in them.

Rin could only keep his mouth shut. He knew that if he were to answer, it could blow up his chances at the relay.

"Answer me Matsuoka."

"N-Nothing is wrong," was all Rin could manage. He had his head down as if he was being scolded as a child by an adult.

"Then I better see it on Monday's practice got it?"

"Yeah."

With Rin's answer, everybody turn their attention back to the DvD. Mikoshiba placed his hand on Rin's head and forced him to watch the DvD. There was no escape for Rin. He had no choice but to watch it.

The moans of the uke echoed in Rin's head. Each time the uke let out a scream of pleasure, a moan, a whimper, Rin thought he heard it in Haru's voice.

Before he knew it, he was hard. Everything he was watching or hearing from the DvD, it was Haru to him. His mind soon wondered off. He imagined that he was at Haru's house, doing it with him, giving it his all, making Haru scream out in pleasure. Saliva dripping down the corner of Haru's mouth. His nipples hard and swollen from all the pinching, sucking, lick and teasing. His cock hard, and throbbing. It was all sexually enticing to Rin.

Rin shifted uncomfortably, he was hard. It was painful to keep it all in his pants with no form of released. If he were to unzip his pants and to masturbate in front of Nitori, Mikoshiba or any of his club mates, it would the end of his life here at Samezuka. The embarrassment would kill him.

Rin felt a hand on his thighs, moving up towards his hard on. He flinched at the physical contact. He looked up and Mikoshiba had his hand all over him.

Rin reacted immediately at his captain's touched by shoving him to the side. He saw his captain braced himself when he was shoved.

"What? I was helping you to unzip your pants!?" Mikoshiba protested when his back hit the mattress.

All Mikoshiba got was a menacing glared from Rin and an aura that was saying that he's going to kill him.

The rest of the night was hazing to him, he knew that Nakagawa bought out the drinks. Rin wasn't even sure that the drinks were 'teenage safe'. More like adult drinks.

He was willing to bet that it was beer or something that contained alcohol. It was the only kind of drinks that would make you forget everything about the previous night and make you end up sleeping on the floor, in a weird sleeping position or slumped in the corner.

Rin's and Nitori's room was a mess. Empty beer and shandy cans littered the floor. Half empty bags of chips was scattered everywhere. Crumbs were also everywhere in the room. The stack of porn DvDs was placed like tower blocks when the game ended when the tower fell.

Rin felt his eyebrow twitched at the sight of mess in his room. It felt wrong to him. His room was usually clean but as of right now, it looked like he threw a huge party in here but he didn't. He was thankful that today was a Saturday because cleaning this mess would be easier on him than on a normal average school day.

He got up, his joints popped when he straighten up. He slowly made his way to the bathroom. He needed a hot bath to clear his head and to relax a little after considering what happened last night.

Nanase Haruka woke up with a plan in his head. A plan to make up or break up with Rin. His mind unclear whether if he wanted to continue having a relationship with Rin.

He waited impatiently for Makoto to arrive so he could reveal his plan to him since he knew that Rin would come and visit him after the so-called couple argument they had.

Haru began pulling on the band around his waist. He was nervous. Nervous about the plan. Nervous about Rin.

Haru couldn't feel anything in waist after taking a few slaps from the band. It was beginning to turn swollen red.

The sound of rubber hitting skin son got more frequent and louder with each excruciation moment. Haru could feel the beat of his heart beating faster. He was getting more and more anxious by the passing moment.

The door creaked open and a head with olive green hair popped through the gap. There was an air around him that was timid and nervous but at the same time there was an air around him that ooze kindness.

Haru whipped his head towards the direction of the door. He stopped pulling on the band, his expression and feelings changed. The resolve that he felt when he told Makoto to kidnap Rin was back in him. Burning up within him.