|twenty|

This is the LAST chapter in Gotta Go! Thanks to everyone who stuck with me through this. Without further ado, the epilogue kinda deal thingy. Hope you enjoy lol.
LIVV <3

"See Addie, you didn't need to know what happened, its probably what you expected to happen anyway," Zach spoke as the doctors came back with the test results. I nodded, "Yeah, just what I thought."

"Okay Addie I'm going to make this quick so we can get you on the proper treatments to getting you well as soon as possible." He had a clipboard in his hands and a pen and was constantly jotting down notes or flipping pages as he spoke. "The bruises on your skin go back for at least a year which has made you weaker over all, you need more protein and the cuts are all badly infected and I think it's safe to say at least one rib is cracked but it will heal quickly on it's on and you've suffered minor brain damage that will regularly affect your eyesight, joints, hearing and, nerves and maybe even temporarily little memory loss but nothing to worry about because with the right treatment and a little bit of time all of these injuries will heal and the side affects will not be permanent." Zach and Conner both were the quietest I'd ever heard them since meeting them. "T-that's not too bad.. r-right?" The Doctor nodded, "for what you've been through the after the damage is not bad at all, I'm more worried about what it's done to your brain. Like I said it's only minor damage but that's from what physically has happened, you spent the past year being abused. It's going to be hard to move forward from that damage and we may not see the damage or aftermath right now but it could come soon and we want you to be prepared for it." Conner stepped in. "That's a big if, we don't even know if she's going to suffer from that yet, let's just do what we have to to get her back up and on her feet again." Zach nodded, "Yeah I agree, I think the possibility is high that it could happen but I don't think we should be talking about that right now." The doctor nodded and I agreed with both boys. "Very well, then I will go get everything set up."

- One Month Later...

"Conner!" The blonde boy comes running to my side, he practically hasn't left my side since I've been discharged from the hospital. Besides leaving for football practices and school and checking in with his family- he's been at my house. My dad dumped Paris and left her in the hospital. He wanted to quit his job, but I wouldn't let him. He grew his business from nothing and made an empire. It wouldn't be fair of me to make him drop everything just for my sake.

"What's wrong, Addie?" he replied, exhausted, who knows where he just ran from. "Aren't you suppose to be on your way to football?" I smirked at him. He pulled out his phone to check the time, cussed and ran out my door. "Bye Addie! Sorry!" I laughed, he was most likely playing with Maceyn and Charlien.

After I was released from the hospital, Conner talked to my dad. My dad loved Conner, he apologized to him for Paris' replies on my phone and told Conner 'thank you' for saving me. My dad loved Zach too. Zach and Conner were basically my 24/7 doctors and best friends. All of my house servants only cleaned and cooked now, they didn't have to worry about reminding me to take my medicine, Conner already did that.

Zach had rebuilt my room and moved me from the attic to the second floor. He turned the attic into my art space. I never knew how to thank Zach and Conner, I thought after my mom left I'd never have a best friend however then Zach and Conner saved me. They instantly became my best friends and returned my happiness to me. Now I could protect my family. I missed my older brother and sister, Daniel and Robyn, the mischievous twins that set off traveling the world once Paris came into the picture. Zach and Conner reminded me of them so much it hurt. And then I thought of my mother, she was the one turned my life around. She told me if I hid from the spotlight I'd live a happier life.. yet, that wasn't the case. My hiding only led to my downfall, but it also led to me meeting Zach and Conner. I wonder if I decided to go into the spotlight as a young child I wouldn't have gotten myself into this mess.

I didn't know whether to thank or curse my mother, both seemed like bad ideas when I thought about it.

All my life I hid, thanks to my mother who soon ran off and left us. Now the world knows about it. It's weird to be in the spotlight, people I don't even know have sent me get well letters and said how sorry they were, trying to sympathize with me. All I focused on was my art, the one thing I loved the most, emotions I couldn't explain became verbal on paper or canvas. My dad spent as much time home as he could with Maceyn and Charlien. I told him not to worry about me, I was grown, Maceyn and Charlien needed a father more than I did.

Zach and Conner told me about their past and I learned about my two new best friends. Conner had a sister named Mallory, she was a cheerleader. I knew her name but had no clue she was related to Conner. I realized I really didn't know anyone at the school.

I was excited to restart my life, I felt like I was being given a second chance at life. However, in my gut, I missed my family; my entire family, even if they all ran off and left us I wanted to know them. I wanted to meet my mom and get to know her, I wanted to know why she left. And my older siblings, I wanted to slap them and hug them at the same time. I only knew them for a short time in my life but that missing piece was still in my heart and I longed to fill it.

Even though they caused me the most pain in my life, I wanted to know my mother; every daughter does. And my older siblings, well it's like any sibling rivalries I wanted to know why they wouldn't stick around for me. Maybe one day, I would go looking for them, now that I'm free from my bonds I could go and start my own adventure. Maybe one day I would find my missing family members. Maybe one day the hole in my heart would be filled but until then; I will live my life the way I want to, in the spotlight or not, following my heart to where ever it calls.

Well, that's my story, the story of the invisible girl. I, Addison Rea Porter, would never go back there. I have friends by my side and I live every day to the fullest by simply putting one foot in front of the other until I can't move anymore.

And it's all thanks to Carly and Conner.