|six|

March 2

6:45 am

connerr: addison.... i like that. are you in trouble, addie?

addison: i said dont text me back

connerr: addie did i do something? I'm so sorry if I did. I have so much to tell you

addison: DONT TEXT THIS NUMBER AGAIN

connerr:okay, i-im sorry addie...

March 4

2:41 pm

connerr: addie please answer me, what school do you go to? do i know you? is that why you wont answer me?

⭐︎conners p.o.v ⭐︎

The first time addison didn't answer me I thought she was just grounded or something. I mean I have to admit it, I work my butt off not to get grounded or in trouble at school because I could get serious consequences from football, and the coach getting mad is the last thing you want. I'm really starting to worry about Addison though. It's been a couple of days and at least once a day I still text her, only to get no reply or some one yelling at me, and I don't think it's Addison. I need to know what school she goes to. I need to know if she's safe, I mean from a friend perspective. I haven't even met her so it's not like love or anything, Carly just stood me up and gave me a wrong number. That's how the whole things started out. I have to remember that. I cant let this girl get in the way of football, theres a scholarship on the line now. Everything has changed. I need to find Addison as quickly as possible, I just need to know she's not in trouble.