36

*Your POV*

They both look at me very shocked. I'm not moving.. I'm literally frozen. So are they. Mother opens her mouth to say something.. »Y/N.. William is your father..« she says..

'William is your father' she says.. she just says that like it's the easiest thing in this damn world. The words repeat themselves in my head. They must be joking or messing with me because they know how I feel about this all.

This seems so weird.. like it's unreal. It won't make any sense. Nothing in my life.. seemed to lead to something like this..

Why do I feel like this is true? Why do I feel my chest going up and down faster..? Why do I feel like I can't breathe anymore? My chin is shaking.. so are my knees.. I'm confused and my head is spinning..

»Mother.. what are you saying?« I Ask her with a shaking voice. Why is this always happening? Things that change other things are happening all of sudden and I'm freaking out. Why are they doing this to me?

She walks towards me and and holds onto my arm..
»This is a joke isn't it?« I Ask trying to laugh.. deep down I wish that it's a joke.. unfortunately she's never really joking..

»Sweetheart.. he is your biological father.. I'm sorry..« my heart stops breathing and I can breathe. I forget everything. I don't care about anything right now. »How..?« I Ask looking into her wet eyes... »Father..« I look away.. »Before I married him..« she says.. I can't believe her.

I can't believe anything right now. Is anything real? This all is a lie. I'm a lie.. she's a lie.. he's a lie.. everything. This whole world and this whole life.. everything is falling apart. I feel how this black hole pulls me into it.. so fast that I can't escape..

I don't even know who to trust anymore.. I start to shake and push her away.. I don't care.. maybe she's not even my mother.. maybe I don't even know her. Everything until now was a fucking lie. She was hiding this from me all the time..

»Y/N..« she whispers. »NO! DO YOU EVEN REALIZE WHAT YOU'RE TELLING ME?« I scream until my throat burns. »THE MAN WHO SHOULD BE MY FATHER ISN'T?! THE MAN WHO TOOK CARE OF ME AND RAISED ME? THE MAN WHO LOVED US MORE THAN ANYTHING AND PROTECTED US?« she starts crying but I don't care.

I never screamed at her.. I've never been even disrespectful against her. I've always been scared of her.. when I think about how scared she must be of me right now.. or all the time.. the anxiety in her..

»DID HE KNOW THAT I'M NOT HIS DAUGHTER?« I ask screaming.. she shakes her head and looks at the ground. I hold onto her arms very roughly and shake her.. »AND YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT OUR 'NEIGHBOR' IS MY FATHER?« for the first time in my life I feel my veins popping up.. for the first time I'm losing myself..

I don't care.. I can't do this.. she can't expect me to be calm. It's not like she only lied to me about him.. she lied to me about a lot.. »ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? MY WHOLE LIFE IS A LIE!« I scream and push her away.. she trips and holds onto the kitchen counter.

Ethan grabs my wrists and looks into my eyes.. but I can't recognize him anymore.. right now I can't recognize anybody.. I'm blinded by anger. »Y/N calm down..« he says but I push him away as well.. »SHUT UP! YOU KNEW IT TOO!« tears all over my face.

»Y/N please.. listen to me..« she begs.. but my deep breaths and the fire in my lungs make it impossible. »WHAT SHOULD I LISTEN TO HUH? HOW YOU LIED TO ME AND FATHER OUT ENTIRE LIFE UNTIL HE DIED?« she doesn't say anything.. better. She shouldn't even open her mouth.