14

*Your POV*

We eat dinner before we go back to my room and after that we go up and pack my stuff -mostly the things that I need- means a lot.

It is really late and we both are really tired but I don't want to be alone. My mother is already sleeping so I ask him if he would like to stay with me this night.. I really don't want to spend the last night in here alone.. he means a lot.. he smirks at me while I try to put my shorts on.

He's already laying in my bed with his hands behind his head. He licks his lips. »Could you close you eyes?« I ask since he won't do it by himself. »Never. You think I'm going to miss this view?« he asks and I roll my eyes.

If I wouldn't be very tired I would go and change in the bathroom but I can barely move. So I roll my eyes and put my shorts and my top on in front of him..

*Ethan's POV*

Her body.. her skin.. so smooth and so beautiful. So flawless and soft. I can't help but lick my lips. I wanted to make her crazy but when it goes like that I think ill be the one who gets crazy at the end.

I'm already obsessed with her. Her legs.. her butt... that small waist -her waist is extremely small like one of these dolls- and her upper body.. even her shoulders. I think I fell in love.

How can a person alone be so fine and so beautiful.. so innocent and so sweet.. she is a sin.. she can't be from here.. she makes my brain tingle.. the things I would do to her and the things that are going through my head about her make me even more crazy..

I wish I could do all these things to her. I know soon I will. She wants it too but she's too shy.. I'll give her more time. I don't want her to regret anything.. maybe I do?

*Your POV*

Before I can say a word he stands up and takes his shirt off. My jaw drops and I freeze. I forget about what I was concentrating on.. his abs.. these wide shoulders.. his muscular body.. I swallow as I begin to think again.. I feel my heart racing.

This was too fast.. I wasn't ready. Being around him when he is shirtless is not really good or healthy for me. I mean these lines.. these veins and these muscles.. I feel like I can't breathe.. he smirks at me.. »What? Never seen a body like that?« he asks coming closer..

I take a few steps back and try to breathe. I'm not a good liar so I shake my head. I already feel how I'm blushing. That pretty embarrassing. He laughs and asks »Do you want to touch it..?« my jaw drops and my heart stopes.. touching him.. I never thought about that.. he keeps coming closer but don't move.

He takes my hand -this time pretty gently- and puts it on his chest.. it feels amazing.. his skin is so soft and so clean.. so smooth and flawless.

He slides my hand down slowly to his Sixpack.. I have to admit it feels amazing.. I get goosebumps and start shivering.. I get turned on by him.. thats not good.. it makes everything worse because I know

I won't be able to resist.. it's so warm in here.. actually it's getting hotter. I look into his eyes and he looks into mine.. his looks are so soft.. he's not smirking or anything.. I think he feels it too.

He feels that thing between us. This time it's serious.. I want him so bad.. I wish I wouldn't be so shy and innocent.. maybe that's what he likes.. god I don't even know what he likes.

He keeps sliding my hand down while I get distracted by his eyes.. then I look at his body and as I see he keeps going deeper I pull my hand away because it was too deep. I swallow and he laughs dirty..