*

Benjamin gets in the tub, taking another bubble bath. He sobs loudly into his hands, knees pulled up to his chest.

Ms.Evan walks in, hearing him. She knocks on his door. "Benny? You Alright?"

Benjamin wipes his eyes, "Y-Yea...I'm okay." He looks down at his legs, letting more tears fall.

Olivia hesitates. "Yo-you're not relapsing...right?"

"I'm fine...really."

"Okay. Come down for dinner when you're finished up."

Benny finishes his bath, throwing on a long tee shirt and some shorts. He walks downstairs, smiling at his mom.

"Feeling better?"

Benjamin nods and sits down at the table. "Yea. Stomach doesn't hurt anymore".

"That's good".

Benny nods, grabbing his plate. "So..about dad...are you getting back with him?"

"I mean...I don't know. I'd like to."

**

After dinner, Benjamin goes back up to his room, into his bathroom. He sits down by his sink, crying into his knees again.

His mom and dad both hear him and walk up to his room.

Olivia shakes the doorknob. "Benny? Hey, open up. What's going on?"

Benjamin wipes under his nose and shakes his head. "N-nothing...Nothing."

He looks up at the ceiling, more tears falling. He silently lets out a sob. He wipes his eyes, biting his lip.

"Open up Benny."

"Mom, I'm fine. Please, I just need to finish getting ready for bed."

"Benjamin, last time...last time you did something like this, you were cutting."

Benjamin flinches at the word and shakes his head again. "I'm not. Please just leave me alone".

Benjamin's dad sighs, "Maybe we should go downstairs."

"Okay, fine."

Benny sniffs, looking in the mirror, causing him to let more tears fall. He shakes his head, wiping his eyes. He takes a deep breath, splashing his face with water.

"Benjamin! Kiara is at the door."

Benjamin groans, "Coming!"

He grabs his glasses, to hopefully cover his red eyes. He also grabs a pair of sweatpants, to hide his scars.

He walks downstairs, seeing Kiara sitting on the couch.

how dare this bastard show up here like this-

"Hi, Kiara. Wanna go to my room?"

"Yea, sure."

~

Benjamin shuts his bedroom door, turning around and crossing his arms. "What?"

Kiara sits down on his bed. "Hm?"

"Why are you here? I like, really can't deal with any of you right now. Seriously? Katen! Katen? Out of all people?"

"I just...Zoē has liked him for so long. But, Katen would only go with her if we dropped you."

"Is that suppose to make me feel better?"

"I thought it would. Not everything is about you, Benjamin."

"Katen made me depressed! He beat me up! He's the reason I started harming myself, you know this better than anyone!"

"People can change...please just....give him a chance."

Benny wipes his eyes, shaking his head. "I can't believe you guys."

Kiara frowns, "We really do love you".

"You sure? I thought you didn't hang out with faggots anymore."

"That was just a joke." Kiara shakes her head.

Benjamin laughs coldly, "Yea. Just a fucking joke."

He sits down on his bed, starting to cry again.

"Benny. Don't cr-".

"Y-you don't g-get to call me that."

"Please don't cry."

Benjamin wipes his eyes, shaking his head again. "Please leave...just leave."

"But...I'm sorry. But Zoē, she's really happy. You should be happy for her, Ben."

"Please just go, Kiara."

Kiara sighs and gets up, grabbing his purse. She glances at him before leaving, a smile on her face.

*