Chapter 29: Good Morning

Gabby.

Jax's light snoring wakes me.  My eyes slowly open, one at a time, allowing the sunlight to beam into the massive hangover I'm currently experiencing.  The pain in my head is overbearing and suddenly I wish I would have drank the water he had offered me the night before instead of chucking it at him.  I press my fingers to the corners of my eyes and push in hopes it will release the tension, but it's no use.

Well deserved, Gabby.  Idiot.

His grip around me tightens and he pulls me back into him as I smile.  A tiny kiss is placed on my shoulder giving me shivers.

"And how are we feeling this morning?" His chest shakes with laughter against my back.

"Like I was hit by a bus."  I turn myself so that I am face to face with him.  "Actually getting hit by a bus probably feels better than this..."

He smiles and leans in for a kiss.  I close the gap between us, our lips press together and keep pace with one another before separating again into two smiles.

"Good morning, Books."  Strong, tattooed arms snake around my naked body again.

"Morning, Alfie."

Every morning should start like this, minus the hangover of course.  Obviously, this was not possible, I wasn't that big of an idiot.  I still had a month of school left.  He lived with his parents, my dad hates him.  Well, sort of hates him.  I think he likes him but doesn't want him with me, I get that.  But I love him, and last night, he admitted to loving me back.

I look at the man holding me as he begins to fall back asleep.

"Jax?"

He eyes open as his lips form another smile.

"You didn't lie last night, right?  You don't regret what you told me?"

He looks to me with a serious face, the smile disappears.  "I wouldn't lie about something like that.  Gabby I'm in love with you, I have no regrets."

My gut twists in the best way possible.  That is exactly what I needed him to tell me. 

"I love you too."

He sets his head up in his hand with his elbow down on the bed, dipping his lips to mine again as our naked bodies press firmly together.  He places his hand on my back and it makes my skin tingle at his touch.

"Make love to me again" I whisper into our kiss. 

The corners of his mouth turn upwards and all space between us closes as he rolls on top of me.  My legs part and wrap around him, with one swift movement of his pelvis I feel him back within me.

His lips press down on mine as his slow thrusts begin. 

This is exactly how I want to wake up every morning. 

His lips leave mine and he places his face close to my ear.

"Is this what you wanted Books?" he whispers.

I wrap my arms around him tightly.  "Oh yes" I moan and nod my head to him.

"Me too Gabby" His lips connect back to mine.  His thrusts pick up speed, both of our bodies agreeing to the new pace.