Chapter 3: Due to curiosity

In the next day, Baekhyun woke up because of a sudden loud noise.
"What?" He spoke up as he stand up immediately like a pole.

"What was that?!" Baekhyun exclaimed. As he look throughout his window. His eye widened as he saw a young lad bleeding blood badly. There was nobody down at the street. Baekhyun was hesitating if he will help the guy or not but then his phone rang. Baekhyun looked at his phone and saw that there is a text notification.

________________________
Sender: 1095-9*** ****
Good morning.
________________________
Sender: 1095-9*** ****
Don't ignore my text please.
________________________

Baekhyun got mad because of it. "Why do sasaeng fans would always have to know my number?!" He asked in frustration. Then his phone rang again, he looked at it and he saw a text message again.

________________________
Sender: 1095-9*** ***
I'm not a sasaeng 🙂
________________________

"What the heck." He gasped in disbelief. After that he hurriedly run out of his bedroom and searched his house if there is anyone in here. Sweats are traveling his jaws in both nervousness and tiredness. As he had decided to reply to it.

________________________
To : 1095-9*** ****
Who's number is this?
________________________

As soon as the message was delivered the unknown sender immediately replied as they continued their conversation.

________________________
Sender: 1095-9*** ****
You'll find out soon.
________________________
Sender:1095-9*** ****
Don't you dare call the police and file a report of spamming.
I have my eye on everyone of you.
________________________
To: 1095-9*** ****
What do you want?
________________________
Sender: 1095-9*** ****
I don't know either.
________________________

Baekhyun then, have this strange gut at this person. Without wasting any time, he immediately rushed into the Hospital where Sehun is at.

Baekhyun's POV

Our little Sehun is in danger. My heart beats unstoppable as I felt like my knees are shaking and weakening. So I decided to stop by first before I end up involving in a car accident. At the moment that I parked my car a memory pop up into my mind. The guy on the street, did he perhaps killed that guy? Or it's just a coincidence? So frustrating and terrifying as it is but I still have to protect our Sehun. After a couple of minutes I finally came back to my senses and drive again. Why am I thinking that he'll harm Sehun?

__________

Walking, striving, running, just to be at Sehun's room as early as I should be. "Jesus." I said as I released a deep sigh time by time, I just can't stop myself from glancing at my wristwatch. It's like time is running so slow. Everyone in the elevator now is looking at me, I could barely hear them gossip about me.
"Isn't he baekhyun?" The girl said "Yeah I think it really is him." Another girl said. "I think he's in hurry." She whispered to the girl she's talking to but I heard it. "Let's asked him to take a picture with us." The other girl suggested "Don't, can't you see? He's in hurry." The girl near the elevator's door said. I put my hands into my head in so much frustration. "Dang it!" I muttered softly but you would be able to determine that madness is eating me up. I looked up and saw that we are still at 4th floor. Too bad Sehun's at 7th floor haha this is driving me insane. My chest is now heaving so bad, as soon as the elavators door opened I hurriedly walked out of it and took the emergency stairs. 2 floors to go, but it felt like I was running in an never ending stairs. Few more steps until I finally reached the 7th floor. As soon as I opened the door, I heard the nurses gossip about someone visiting Sehun, and that he really looked so shock. My heart breaks apart upon hearing it so I continued striving into his room.

"Hey that's cheati—" to my surprise, Jongin was there, he stopped with his words while starring at me.
"Oh, it's Baekhyun hyung!" Kyungsoo said, with his eyes wide open. Hm nothing new. My eyes roamed the room until I saw Sehun giving me his unimpressed stare.

Sehun's POV

Kyungsoo hyung and Jongin hyung were laughing hard because of what we had watch. Well, it is quite funny thou but then someone barge into our room. The door sprang open revealing Baekhyun hyung. He was breathing heavily as his chest heaving hard right after, I could barely figure out that he's catching his breath, he looks like he ran a lot. He looks so tired, like something is bothering him. A frown formed at my forehead as I continue examining him.

"Sehun, are you... okay? Aren't you hurt?" Baek hyung asked while panting hard and leaning against the doorframe.

"Geez, hyung what happened to you?!" Jongin said.

"Nothing Kai. Hey Sehun you're still not.. answering my question!" Baek voiced out again.

"Uh. Yeah I'm fine. Why do you asked so?" I replied with my assuring looks.

"Well, I'm just y'know." Baekhyun hyung reasoned out. "I'm just so worried of you." He added. I nodded as a reply to him, but looking directly into his eyes, I could barely tell that there really is something bothering Baekhyun Hyung. "Well then, do you want a glass of water?" I offered him. "Yeah sure! Thanks." He simply replied.

__________

It's been four months since the incident. The news about me has now faded. It's kinda relief for me because I can freely sleep during day time without any loud noise coming from the outside because of the medias. Well about my health, I can walked a bit already and that all the food I ate is now much easier to digest.

A couple of minutes I woke up all alone in this room. Boredom strikes me as time pass by so I turned on the television to watch some movies or some kind of entertainment. But suddenly a big rock was thrown into the window which broke it into pieces. And there goes another one; it was pretty much bigger than the first one so I ducked just in case it would hit me, but apparently it did not. I waited for the nurses to barge in into the room but no one came.

Due to curiosity, I slowly walked up to the broken window and blankly stared outside. I don't know what to react. Whether should I be scared or a little amused because of the nurses deafness. I let out a laugh because of that thought, when I was about to return to my bed I stepped in a brick. I just ignored it but then a paper next to my bed caught my attention. I picked it up and opened it. And as I had read it, shivers travel through my spine. I better should be careful.