Bellamy: Savior

Underline-  Trigedasleng

     I woke up to the cage rattling. "Shut up they take the strongest," Echo explained.
     "It's not like he's going to listen," I replied.
     "Talia! You're in here?" Echo gleamed.
     "If I wasn't would I be talking to you?," I retorted. "When they come in here next I'm going to kill them."
     "I can't. I don't understand you," Bellamy interjected as he looked at Echo and I.
     "They take the strongest ones first Bellamy," I spoke. He looked at me in disbelief. "I already knew you wouldn't recognize me, I was part of the hundred. Talia Heinlein. Arrested for killing 4 guards." I explained.
     "It took 4 guards and their electrocution rods raised to the highest level-- 5amps-- to make you pass out," Bellamy recollected. "Even then you got up and killed them".
     "6 to 25 amps in contact with human skin for a second could cause loss of muscular control. Moderately painful,"[1] I spoke.
     "But you lasted 5 seconds," Bellamy fired. "Pretty impressive".
     "Which is why I'm in here. I have a plan. You have to help me," I pleaded. "Just make as much noise as you want. When they open your cage, knock them out or kill them I don't care. Get the keys and give them to Echo".
     The door opened and two people came in. They walked to Echo's cage and looked at her. "She looks like a good one," One stated. A look of fear was present on her face.
Bellamy then kicked his cage. He got the attention of the mountain men. The Mountain Men left Echo alone and moved to Bellamy.
     "Looks like we got ourselves a live one," The man smirked. He shocked Bellamy with his electric baton and opened the cage. Bellamy was about to leave when the guard moved to electrocute him. I grabbed the rod giving him time to get out. I yanked the electric baton out of the guard's hand while Bellamy knocked out one of the guards. He slammed the other guard against my cage and I held the electric baton to his face, burning him.
     He grabbed the key and opened my cage. I grabbed both men's guns and their clothes. I quickly put them on and threw the guys in the cages. I quickly opened Echo's cage and she got out. Eventually everyone was banging on their cages.
     "They're too loud. They'll hear!" Bellamy complained.
     "Shut up if you want to live!" Echo exclaimed. The room went silent. The two of them released about 30 of the grounders when the door started to open.
     "Guys hurry up! There's a trash shoot over there. It will lead you to outside the mountain. Be careful. Go I'll distract them," I rushed.
     "I'm not leaving you!" Bellamy declared.
     "I'll be fine! Go!"
     They left through the trash shoot and I hid next to the door. When five more guards came in I electrocuted 2 of them and smashed one's head against the wall. Another had stuck a needle into my arm. I took the needle out and stabbed the man. The last man tried to run away but I ran after him and snapped his neck.
     The tranquilizer needle began to make me dizzy. I ran back into the room. I took the keys and opened someone's cage. "Open as many as you can and get out through that door," I ordered. About 40 grounders including the group that left with Bellamy and Echo were able to escape before I passed out.
     I woke up and the world was upside down. Of course they strung me upside down. But the tranquilizer wasn't enough. I pulled out the needle. I reached for the ropes around my legs and pulled them. I pulled for about 10 times before the rope snapped and I fell to the ground.
     I looked at the cages behind me and a few were occupied. I ran to the cages and looked at the lock. I gripped the lock and jerked it down. My hand stung but my priority was to get the people out. I opened about 3 cages when the guards were about to enter again.
     "Go out from the mountain through there!" Just as they left, the guards came in.
     Suddenly I felt a piercing pain on my back. I screamed and fell to the ground. "That'll keep you from moving," The man announced.
"You shot me? Couldn't you sedate me?" I groaned. He lifted my arm and pointed at my elbow. Oh they did. I fought to stay awake but the longer I was on the floor the longer I felt more tired. Soon enough, everything went black.
     When I woke I was strapped to the table. I kept my eyes closed. I heard a drill to my left. "Doctor Tsing wouldn't she feel the pain?" someone asked.
     "No she has lost a lot of blood and we gave her a lot of sedatives. It should keep her knocked out until we are done with her.
     That was a lie. You think being shot would be the worst feeling ever. Nope it's the fact that a drill is in your hip. I screamed.
     "On second thought she is quite an asset. Loosing so much blood from her GSW. And still being able to make a sound," Doctor Tsing smirked.
     "Burn in hell bitch," I muttered. A look of unpleasantness appeared in her eyes. Her skin began to show a red hue. She began screaming in agonizing pain. "Do you feel that? The pain? That's not even half of what I experienced. You're weak you deserve to die. Enjoy hell!" I spat.
     The door flung open and Bellamy ran through the door. He unlocked Kane's hands. He then went on to unlock the others.
     "Did you really think I would leave you to die?" Bellamy questioned. I smiled and closed my eyes. I was too tired. "Abbey she's still bleeding you have to take the bullet out of her back!" He yelled.
     By this time all the Mountain Men died. "She has killed 4 guards and stole valuable medicine on the ark," Abbey refused.
     "If it wasn't for her, I would still be locked in that cage. She got almost everyone out of the blood bag zone. She saved our lives and grounder lives. You have to save her!" Bellamy demanded.
     I woke up in a familiar infirmary. I was back in The Ark. Bellamy was holding my hand to my left.
"You didn't have to do that. You didn't have to save me. I have no one to live for," I said. "They're all dead. That's the reason i got locked up. I killed four guards because they were the one who killed my parents."
"You have me and Octavia. She remembered your name. I'm disappointed in myself that I didn't remember. You knew about Octavia before she was arrested. Did you tell anyone? No! You even came to play with her. For that I am grateful," Bellamy smiled.
     "Are you going to call Abbey in here or am I going to be a sitting duck?" I asked.
     Right at that moment, the doors slide open. The steps became louder as the person took quick steps. "Is she awake?" the person asked. I lifted my head about an inch and smiled at Clarke. "We took out the bullet lodged in your back. But there was damage to your right kidney. We had to remove it," she explained.
     "That's fine I could live with one kidney. What about the mountain? I saw Tsing burn up,"
     "The whole mountain was radiated. They're all dead."
     "Good."
     "Get some rest, It's midnight." Clarke smiled as she left. I breathed out and closed my eyes.
     "Can I join you," Bellamy asked. I nodded my head. The bed dipped a little when he laid on  it. I was on my side and scooted closer to Bellamy. He held me close as I was about to drift of to sleep. "Thanks for saving my life," he confessed. I hummed in response. I placed my hand in his chest and began to relax.
"How do you know Echo?" Bellamy asked as he stroked my back.
"When I came down with the 100 I left. I could easily take care of myself and I'm not afraid" I started. "to die. After about a day I ran into Trikru. And was taken to the Commander. I told them that I was not dangerous unless someone tries to harm me. Soon enough, I became accustomed with them and eventually I became a warrior. I trained under some grounders. Echo trained me for the longest time."
After I was finished I heard a light snore. I giggled and closed my eyes. "Night Bellamy."

[1]- Hill, Kyle. "How Much Electricity Can You Take on before You Die?" Google. Google, 5 Apr. 2012. Web. 11 Mar. 2018.

Wow after rereading and editing the first four chapters I realize I have a weird obsession with 4 guards. Hope you enjoyed the book so far.