Chapter 1: I have no family. I have no home.

Start from the beginning

But as soon as her daughter found out who she really was she snapped as well. And she has been wreaking havoc on everyone ever since. She can't just forget the fact that she is the product of hate. That is how she called herself. But no one has heard anything about the girl in the past few months. Some even say that she gave up on her revenge. What they don't know is that Torgunnas don't give up. Ever. So, the question is, what the hell was the girl doing right now? Astrid knows all of this, because she is the Purple Wolf, the wolf of knowledge. Her wolf can figure out anything, but she can't fight. That doesn't mean that Astrid can't. And then the man walked in the room. Not just any man, but the leader of Golden hunters himself. He took the chair from the outside of her cell and put it infront of her as he sat down.

"We can let you go, if you answer us just one simple question. How was the Phoenix killed?" The man asked her the question they have been asking her for the past year. She would always just smile in their face as she held her mouth shut. Hunters don't know how to kill the Phoenix, and they never will know.

"The answer is the same as always. I will never tell. You do realize that as soon as the King finds out what you are doing, he will kill you himself?" Astrid asked the man and he gulped, but he showed no fear on his face. However, eyes never lie. You could see him dying from fear in his eyes. Astrid would never tell him the secret she swore to never say to another living or dead..

"He won't find out. I made sure of that." The hunter said and she just smiled in his face. He was getting angry, but she couldn't care less. No matter what they do to her. They could beat her, torture her, try to kill her and that secret would still be a secret. She showed him her purple eyes just a little bit only to show him that she will not give up. Her wolf will not give up. They will stay loyal to their King.

"If you answer the question you will be able to go back home. To see your family again." He said and all she could do was chuckle at his little speech. He really didn't do any research on her. If he did, he would know that this won't work on her.

"I have no family. I have no home. And that's all thanks to people like you, hunters. I will let you know that I may be trapped now, but I will get out of here and I will kill every single one of you, just like I did in the other countries before. I will leave this country in blood once I go away." She said with hatred clearly laced in her voice. He just rolled his eyes. He rolled his eyes. Did he think that she was joking? Was he underestimating her?

"You do realize that the King is looking for you as well? He despises any kind of violence or rule breaking and you are breaking his rules." He asked her. As if that was going to scare her. She will forever be loyal to Sebastian, but she will not bow down to every rule he comes up with.

"He will never catch me." She said and he just smirked as he raised an eyebrow and he got up from his precious chair. She felt her bones crack a little bit as she tried to sit straight, but she was too gay for even sitting straight. She never understood how did she have the male mate when she was sure as hell that she liked girls? No matter the reason, it still hurts. Finding him and then loosing him the same second hurts like a bitch. Maybe she is bisexual? Whatever the reason, now was not the time to question her sexuality.

"We'll see. We'll see how long it will take to break you." He said as he opened the doors of her cell. He was getting out of here. But she won't let him say something the last, before he goes out again.

"We will see how long it will take me to kill you." She said before he went outside. He paused for a second, but then he just shook his head as he got out of the cell. Little did he know, that it would be better if he just stayed inside the cell. But then again.....not really. Astrid heard him gasp and utter something in norwegian, he was probably cursing and then she could hear him gaging. Who dared to slit his throat open? Who? She was the one who was supposed to murder him. Just few seconds later, the doors opened again and a tall woman with black hair stood on the doorway. Astrid gasped as she tried to get up, but the chains pulled her back down. The chains burned her skin as she gasped once again. Great, now the woman can kill her and no one will ever even find her body. If they weren't in this situation, she would probably be thinking about how hot the woman was.