Stories: Reading Documents

Fresh is......important.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fresh wore simple clothes other than his neon-vomit style. Lab coat, the odd pants with many pockets, and a white shirt. He walked swiftly through the halls and soon entered a fairly large elevator. He was rolling a cart that would normally be seen on airplanes carrying food. He held a clipboard as well.

It was late afternoon and he was the only one in this part of the Foundation besides guards.

While waiting to arrive at his destination, he read the paper on the clipboard. He did not look happy. If anything, he seemed dense and stressed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nourishment Protocols for SCP-001-C and SCP-001-D
| O5 COMMAND APPROVED |

This document is to be read by only select staff to deliver food items to the SCPs listed above. Any unauthorized personnel found to have read or changed this document will be terminated.

SCP-001-C("Gradient") and SCP-001-D("Creation of Destruction"/"Paperjam") are no threat. No caution for approach is needed, and they may be spoken to. Keep a view on the exit at all times.

Both SCPs require different diets. Do not alter these diets under any circumstances.

All of their meals require a small dose of Level 5 Amnestic for undisclosed reasons. The Amnestic should be in a liquid form and put evenly throughout all 3 of their meals.

Gradient requires the normal diet that any human requires. This includes water, dairy, protein, grains, fruit, and vegetables. Due to the fact that 001-C only mainly exercises through playing, the meals he receives are important.

Paperjam requires the nourishment of any type/kind of ink that is the same color that matches with him. This includes: Magenta, purple, blue, black/dark gray, orange, and yellow. Beige is not included. The ink may be in any container, straight from the bottle included. Paperjam does not seem to care about this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh scoffed after reading this for the umpteenth time. He knew why the Foundation didn't press exercise on Gradient. PJ didn't even need it, since the kid was 60% ink and 40% magic and innocence. The Foundation didn't want them to get strong or realize the sheer power they held. Or both. They have a good reason for hating Fresh for letting PJ out sometimes....

Soon, the elevator came to a halt and the solid steel doors slid open. Fresh rolled the cart out and went down the wide hallway, stopping at a door. It was metal with a window at the top. The two SCPs would be awake still and probably wondering why their strictly-scheduled meals weren't there yet. Or why the guards hadn't checked on them in a while.

Chairs are good for knocking people out.

Fresh smiled, remembering the D-Class's face as he swung the chair down, hitting him in the head and seeing his body collapse, blood pouring from the gash the metal chair made. And seeing the guards being knocked out, as well. Soon the parasite got back on track and opened the door with the stolen keycard.

PJ was the first to recognize Fresh. He squealed happily and hugged his leg. Fresh put on the happy act and gave them the non-drugged food on the cart. He knew that this would work. It had to. Honestly, the O5 should've killed him when they had the chance....

Fresh watched the two children eat. He gave Paperjam more than a few hugs of affection before having to leave. He needed to repeat this with one more SCP... The other one would deny the food, being a little goodie two-shoes.

Fresh left the room with the cart, which carried a large container of what must've been fluids. This SCP was one of the few who had to be fed via tubing, from how violent 'it' was. He strode deeper into the hall, passing only one door before coming to the end.

He entered the observation room and looked through the window. He sighed sadly at the sight. Even just thinking about this, one of the people who started it all, made his breaking soul ache with hopelessness. It was almost nostalgic, remembering the first time he looked down this window and making eye contact with this....this person. This living being. Remembering the feeling of all hope shatter within him....

Error lifted his head slowly and looked at Fresh. His expression was numb, thoughtless anger.