Stories: 3,000 and 682

Awww, so cute~
I mean, after a while you might be internally screaming, but still.

I'll post the Stories out-of-order, but I'll sort them in chronological order in the chapter list.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In an attempt to eliminate SCP-682...

"......?" SCP-3,000 stared at SCP-682, who was staring back, unamused. 3k was Thaumiel though it acted Safe[most of the time], and 682 was Keter. For the first time since it was contained, 3k was allowed to see another being besides humans in white lab coats or SCP-963-131. It was clearly happy.

3k made excited squealing and squeaking noises as it approached 682, smiling happily. It was reasonable that it had some trouble speaking properly after so long in isolation. SCP workers were watching from the security camera, jotting down notes on every little movement either of them made.

682 responded to 3k by growling. 682 stood upright, studying the new visitor. As if 682 no longer saw 3k as a threat, he began circling it. 3k stood, turning in a circle as 682 examined it as if it were prey. 3k ran up to 682 and made a purring sound, as if in a greeting.

682 growled again, and hissed, his gaze narrowing. 3k purred again, holding out a hand in greeting. 682 ignored him and turned to the camera, as if he knew that workers were watching. "...you people have no decency..." it growled flatly, motioning to 3k, who now looked confused. 682's voice was rough and dull, as if it had been worn away to jagged ridges.

3k sat down, getting more curious by the second. 682 still showed no signs of being passive towards 3k. Years of failed tests on it did numbers...hence why he was impossible to destroy. Its name was accurate, as 682 could easily enter other people's dreams.

Suddenly, 682 turned and bolted towards 3k. He hit 3k with so much force that he knocked them both over. "HAH!" 682 sneered, grinning wide-eyed at 3k's expression. "AND THEY SAY YOU'RE THAUMIEL?!?!"

"Actually, 682..." a voice spoke through the loud speaker in the corner of the room. "3k is Thaumiel for a reason. I will not tell you why, but soon you will find out first-hand why 3k is classified as Thaumiel."

3k's eyes had gone from red-white to pure black. He was clearly scared. 682 growled, pinning 3k to the ground. His tentacles held his arms and legs down as he gripped one of his ribs. 3k shrieked in agony as 682 snapped one of his ribs, breaking it clean off. The poor skeleton had nothing on him to protect him.

The workers were shocked, wondering why 3k wasn't attacking. Suddenly, 3k went limp. The workers all backed away from the walls, taking their guns in case 3k got loose.

3k kicked upwards, nailing 682 where his stomach would be. Taken by surprise, 682 froze up. That gave 3k time to get out of his grasp and pin 682 onto the wall, both eyes target symbols. An overly large knife appeared in his hand, the words "X" and "OVERWRITE" glitching over him in various places.

682 was too stunned to react as the knife went through him.

He shrieked in pure agony as it burned him from the inside out. His vision went to white and red blurs, unable to control his own movements anymore. He felt his body relax, but something was controlling him as if we were a puppet. He turned to what he guessed was the camera and stretched out his arms, as if saying 'look at me!'. Was this why SCP-3,000 was Thaumiel?

The thought of beging controlled by someone else scared him. 682 tried to speak, but no sound came out. He tried screaming. Nothing. There was no sound, he couldn't see, but he could feel. He silently hoped that he was just under a new kind of drug. Maybe he had an outburst and they were just trying out a new kind of drug on him. Yeah...that was probably it....