He's Back

He slides his hand into he mr undies and begins gently rubbing. "Ah.... patrick...oh" ellen moaned as she was enjoying this.
He slid her panties off. Following with his pants and boxers. Ellen began to shake just a little Patrick grabbed her hands and smiled. She nodded as he slid himself in....
Ellen inhaled deeply, quickly, and sharply. "Oh Patrick.." he began kissing her neck...waiting for her que for him to start moving. He looked deep in her eyes.... tears were forming in her eyes. He leans down and kisses them away. She nods slightly. He takes that as his que and starts moving. He starts slowly then goes fast. They could both feel him going hard inside her. As he releases, she lets out a loud moan and grips the bed sheets as she releases.
He slides out and picks her up and finds her lips. His tongue slides in her mouth as their tongues come crashing together.
They lay down still  zxkissing and end up falling asleep in each other's arms.
The Next Morning
Ellen wakes up tired and shaking. "Ellie? what's wrong babe??" She kept shaking and didn't reply. "Babe, I knew you were going to do this. We shouldn't of had sex. I'm sorry Ellen. This is my fault."
"Patrick....it's not that...."
"Then what is it."
"I.... i..... don't know.... how but..." she begins crying. When she drops her phone it's then he realizes she had her phone.He hopped out of bed put boxers on and grabbed her phone. It's was a text from Chris:
Hey babe. I'm coming to find you. I escaped jail. So have fun till I catch you. Then no one will see you again!
"What?! No not possible!!" Ellen began crying her eyes out and shaking. She's having an anxiety attack. "Awe babe." He ran over and picked her up and held her. She was kinda holding back so he put his sweatshirt on her and put his sweats on her then held her close.
"I am not. I realest I am not going to let that son of a bitch lay a finger on you. You hear me? If he gets anywhere near you, I swear to god I will beat his ass. You are safe with me. I promise." Ellen snuggled up close to him and held on for dear life as her breathing returned to normal. She kept her head in the crook of his neck.
She looked up after about 20 minutes. Her eyes were red and puffy as tears were slowly coming down. "Thank you." She sniffed. "I will protect you till the day I die."
"No not for that..... for last night. I had so much fun. I've never had fun like that. It's was amazing. Then waking up to my overprotective Patrick was just heart warming. I love you so much." She started to cry again. Patrick wiped a tear away as he pulled her in and kissed her. Not too passionately but not too little. She pulled back with a worried face.
"Patrick... what if he does find me? I barely escaped the last time. I'm no where near strong eno-" she got cut off. "Ellen remember what I said. I meant every word."
"Patty.... I don't trust myself anymore."
"Then trust me."
"Okay...."
"Ellie..."
"Yea?"
"I love you babe."
"I know. I love you too" he pulls her into a hug. When she opens her eyes, still hugging Patrick, she tenses up and freezes and just whispers "Patrick-"
Patrick turns around to see him there. The tall Chris Ivory. "And we meet again. How are you babe??"
————————————————————————
SOOOOOOO, Chris is back!!! Y'all probably hate me I know. But trust me. He'll be gone for good soon. 😝
Hugs and Kisses,
Megan:)🖤💕💜