Dinner

Patrick sat next to her smiling his McDreamy smile. "I love you....babe" he brought her into a huge embrace as she said that.
"Hey.... patty?" Ellen stated to get nervous. "What is it Ellie??"
"I was wondering if you would take me to dinner tonight...." she doesn't know why she's so nervous but she was. "Of course! Anything you want babe"he flashed the McDreamy smile as she laughed and grabbed him. Pulling him into a kiss.
"Be ready at 8"
"8? Okay!! I love youuuuu"
"I'm wearing my best suit tonight!"
"I'll surprise you. I might try heels. What do you think??"
"If you can walk with out dieing I'll love them." They both laughed for about 5 minutes. Until Ellen got up and put a movie on. She sat on the couch hoping he would come sit next to her. He knew what she wanted so he was torchoring her.
He just stood behind her for the longest time. Ellen never noticed. Of course, Patrick being Patrick, he decided to scare the shit out of her. He grabbed her arms. She just froze and screamed "where are you patrick????"
"Calm down its just me baby."
He laughed and sat next to her. She climbed into his lap. They ended up laying down and falling asleep.
Patrick woke up around 4 and just turned on ESPN.He didn't want to wake Ellen. In his eyes, she looked so peaceful and beautiful when she slept.
He got a little worried when it got to around 6 and she hadn't woke up. Patrick decided to wake her up. "Ellen, wake up...." he shook her. Nothing. "He kissed the back of her neck. She squirmed but didn't wake up. He made a trail of kisses from the back of her neck, on her cheek, leading to her lips. She woke up. Patrick sighed as she woke up. He thought she died. Why? He's just so over reactive. "Well wake up sleep head" Patrick laughed.
"What time is it?" She moaned as she sat up. "6 pm Ellie.... you okay?"he sounded worried
"I just didn't get any sleep last night.... I had a lot on my mind....." she sighed and got up and went to the restroom. She had a very handsome man waiting for her when she got done. "Patrick! You scared the shit out of me!!"
"What was on your mind all night?"
"Just seeing him for the first time since that ab-" he cut her off with a kiss once again.
Ellen pulled back " I have to go shower..... so I'm not late....you should too" she teased
8 o'clock PM
Ellen's phone lit up with a text.....
From: Patty😍😘
To:Ellie💕😍
I'm outside waiting! Come let me in!!Love you😘😘
Ellen puts her last earring on and headed to the front door. When she opens it she tries to laugh but instead tears come out. Patrick stares in awe. She wore his favorite dress. The black one. It shows just enough cleavage but not too little. It's the long one with the slit that reaches up her thigh but not too high. She's wearing her silver heels, the diamond necklace she has, and the earrings he bought her for her birthday a while ago. Then he just stood there with the bouquet of roses and chocolates watching her cry. "Ellen.... what's wrong sweetie??"
"You're just too kind...." she cried " no ones ever loved me this much...." he sets the bouquet down and wipes her tears. He bring her into his embrace and let's her cry but being careful not to mess up her hair or makeup....
After about 3 minutes she pulled back and smiled. "Thank you patty... it really means a lot. I love you so much!!"
"Not as much as I love you Ellie....." he said raising an eyebrow. Ellen laughed "let's go Mr.McDreamy....."
They both laughed and talked and smiled on the way to dinner. When they got there, they got checked in. Dinner went well. They ate steak and had dessert. Ellen have 5 glasses of wine just being herself. When it was time to leave, Patrick grabbed Ellen's hand and guided her away from the paparazzi. He drive her home. She wasn't very drunk which he was thankful for. When they got in the house, Ellen put her purse on the hook as Patrick took her coat off and place it on it's hook. He took his off. And headed to sit on the couch. Ellen walked over and stood in front of him. She reached her hands down gesturing for him to grab them and she pulled him up and guided him to the hallway and stopped right in front of their bedroom................
————————————————————————
Soooooo you guys will most likely be getting the next chapter today because I'm posting so late. I have a very special surprise for the next chapter. I will write in on the bus home. I hate school. Buuuuuuut I get to go to choir😍 so I will see you guys in a few hours
Hugs and Kisses,
Megan:)😘💜