The Move~ Chapter 16

As we began to come into view of the cinderella castle I noticed some familiar faces. My eyes lit up! I began to run to my old friends, the ones I missed more than anything in the world.

Robert turned just as I was about to jump on him.

"Robert!" I screamed out of joy.

"Madi cakes!" He screamed while picking me up.

"I've missed you so much!" I said to Robert as he put me down.

"I've missed you too, and I've also seen that you have a new boyfriend! Who's really cute" he said winking.

"Your crazy haha, how'd you know?" I asked laughing.

"Matt posted stuff and then cheer paparazzi started posting, and then everyone else started posting." He said laughing a little.

I turned an gave all the other Smo's a hug. There was one I couldn't find though. jenee.
I looked around and saw her walking away with a blonde girl?

I ran up to her.

"Jenee? Why didn't you say hi to me?" I asked questioning her with a sad face.

The other girl walked away and left us alone.

"Madi you know exactly what you did, or at least I would hope you would know." She said glaring at me.

"I honestly have no clue?" I said looking puzzled.

"You took him!! You know I have a crush on Matt, and them you just come in and take him!!! I thought you were my bestfriend, I thought I could always count on you, looks like I was wrong" she said beginning to cry.

"Jenee I'm sor..." I said before being cut off.

"Save it Madi, I don't want your apology, the others may want you back but I don't know how to forgive you." She said turning and walking away towards that little blonde girl.

I walked back to Robert.

"What's wrong mads?" Rob questioned.

" I'm fine" I said smiling. "Oh hey who's that girl who's hanging with jenee?" I casually asked.

"Oh that's payton. She's your replacement. Those two have been inseparable ever since she was put on the team 1 1/2 months ago." He said looking at them.

Seeing jenee laugh with another girl, and hearing about how they were inseparable and "besties" burned a huge hole in my heart. I know jenees mad but she gets all the guys, she can't just let me have one?

I said my goodbyes and walked back over to the girls who were eating Ice cream.

"Are you okay?" Ashley asked.

"Can we not talk about it?" I said walking away towards the other rides.

We pretended like none of that ever happened and we enjoyed the rest of the night. We met some really cool girls from another gym who we hung out with for awhile and then we saw Joey zielsdorf so I went to say hi and that I missed him. He's on Cali's i5 team now which is amazing!!! Him and jamie really hit it off and they ended up separating from us. We met up at 4:00 and went to our hotel to change for practice.

We got down to the gym half an hour early so we decided to stretch and practice marking our stunts. They had to be perfect cause tonight is cheer athletics show offs. Tanya where we let anyone come watch us and we perform our routines for them, well minus tumbling.

The team began to come. I felt two hands wrap around my eyes. I turned and saw Matt smiling that great big smile at me. I smiled back

"Hey Matty!" I said kissing him on the cheek. It was public so id be weird to kiss him on the lips.

"Hey mads how are you? I haven't seen you since last night and I miss you." He said wrapping his arm around me as we went to stretch.

"I'm okay, I saw the Smo's today, which was good and bad" I said.

"Good and bad? How?" He asked while helping me stretch my needle.

"Good because I missed them, bad cause jenees mad at me." I said frowning.

"Whys she mad?" He asked.

"Honestly Matt it's a hard subject to talk about. It's kinda between me and her." I said looking into his eyes.

"Don't worry mads I'm not mad, it's not my buissness." He said while we walked to line up our first stunt.

The practice went on pretty well. We practiced all of our stunts a few times them marked the routine.

We then waited for all the other cheer athletics teams to perform their show offs.

Lastly our coach called us "next is the one the only cheetahs!!!"

We all got into our first spots

"5..6..7..8 Cheetahs!" We all said in unison and bowed our heads.

Matt whispered into my ear before we started "I love you mads, you can do it push through" I felt a smile appear on my face and I heard "initiating cheetahs 2.0, sincrenizing black and blue to the world in hd cheer athletics coming at you in hide speed.....cheetahs."

Our show off was perfect!!!! Everything we did hit and was clean. If we can do this tomorrow and Sunday I'm pretty sure we have it in the bag.

I still don't feel comfortable going against my home gym......I mean I even have really good friends on Cali coed :( well if I want to win I'll just have to think about my team and not others.....